Juventuz LIVE 2009/2010...Best live matches comments ever. Fantastic season. (33 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
Quality wise I think Melo is still a very good and complete player. However the problem is that he either has lost his confidence and or he think he is god and try to do many things not suitable to him. Ferrara should have sorted this out but unfortunately Ferrara is suffering the same problem as well.
I want Ferrara out, but I still have my trust in Melo.
100% agree

that is exactly it ... melo is playing as if he was THE man, but in fact he does misplace many passes and his tricks do fail all the time ... without a proper coach who brings him down to earth, the undoubtedly quality he has is hindered by his fucked up brain.

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
Buffon was very poor on the header he got both hands to it and really should have pushed it further away to the side, although cannavaro stopped and left olic free for the rebound, at least we have time to turn it around. giovinco needs to come on

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Seriously what is going on? Where is the supposed spirit? I dont see any fighting spirit at all. Ciro should make more subs. Bring on Gio or smth, we need to act desperately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)