Juventuz LIVE 2009/2010...Best live matches comments ever. Fantastic season. (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Ok. Seriously do you watch our games? you will see he works his socks off for the other players to give him fuck all support.
Everyone has worked hard at some point this season. He hasn't produced and a great player will make something out of very little. I am still waiting to see that. I am not sure what you have seen to defend him so stoutly. Diego is a great player but it would be nice to see some of it. He did more with a worse team in Bremen when had literally had worse players around him than he does now.

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
I wouldn't call it bizarre. He hasn't been worth 24m dollars this year. Despite the players around him which aren't all that bad, I don't use DP, Marchisio, Melo among the other good players that have played this season as an excuse for poor play. Doesn't matter if you win a free kick or two, especially when they are never converted. It would be nice if we could see a return on the investments we made this summer.
if a team wants to see their investments play football, they should buy a coach that knows how to field the players...

our players are good. but we have not a team. and i dont mean not a good team. i mean we are not a team at all. so we have 11 players just running arround and doing whatever they have learned from their previous coaches...

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Everyone has worked hard at some point this season. He hasn't produced and a great player will make something out of very little. I am still waiting to see that. I am not sure what you have seen to defend him so stoutly. Diego is a great player but it would be nice to see some of it. He did more with a worse team in Bremen when had literally had worse players around him than he does now.
Looking at Bremen they play alot better football than us. They kept the ball on the floor. We just launch long balls all the time. That is Ferraras fault. Diego needs the ball on the floor not in the air.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
we are an italian club, it takes an italian club 100 years to realise that the coach isn't right.
How many coaches have been fired this season in Serie A? How many coaches have Lecce fired this season? Still I feel your frustration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)