Juventuz LIVE 2009/2010...Best live matches comments ever. Fantastic season. (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

classicalmania

Jun 20, 2009
Its sad to see how good bayerm link their passes togetehr..... we cant link more than 2 passes without looking like amateurs......

I just cant believe this,
This is because our coach did not do his homework right. We all know what are the strengths of Bayern but we did not prepare well to alleviate their power.
There were big holes between the defense line and the MF, and between the MF and the attacks. We also did not know how to slow down the tempo and just let Bayern play their own game. I would be very happy if we can get one point in our home if we continue to play like this.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
No, its not good. Even when we are qualifying.... we look like macabbi haifa out there, not Juventus.

We are in our home, with a bunch of quality players there.....

No excuses really.

Kudos for Trez and Marchisio, those guys are word class. So happy for Trez, it was a sick goal and he deserves it. If im not wrong that goal beats the record of Sivori right?. if so, what a goal to leave his mark in Juventus.

But really, apart from that moment of brilliance..we look like if we are playing in germany. This canot go on like this,

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
Absolutely no midfield presence what so ever. We really are in bad shape. Melo seems to have been a bad mistake.

ADP needs to play simple. He keeps trying to invent something brilliant instead of going for the easy pass.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
we won't this match with this formation and specially playing Del piero is a huge mistake he is out of form and rusty and slow i mean their defense is shit and slow as fuck go change it to 4-2-3-1 and play Giovinco and attack to make them busy cause our defense is awful to say at least..

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
sadly this is what ferrara will tell the team in the locker room and after the game he will tell the media how we owned them in the first half ...

we had once glance of brilliance from marchisio and trez against constant owning from bayern.

when this goes on, we will soon collapse under the pressure and get owned from the 70. minute on,
That's just my point from a fairly neutral standpoint. Juve score first 1 shot, 1 goal. Bayern claw themselves back into the match, but everytime Juve get the ball on the Bayern side it looks like Juve will score. Lots of pressure and anticipation that a goal is coming from somewhere. Fun match from my seat.:D

Boksic

May 11, 2005
If we are going to keep playing this counter attack tactic, then Giovinco is the man to bring on.

We need to keep the ball much better in the second half. Our midfielders just aren't making the simple passes

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Tbh, this Bayern side is really, really week. I mean, its always like this. Whenever we play a big match in Europe we end up choking and defending all the time.

classicalmania

Jun 20, 2009
sadly this is what ferrara will tell the team in the locker room and after the game he will tell the media how we owned them in the first half ...

we had once glance of brilliance from marchisio and trez against constant owning from bayern.

when this goes on, we will soon collapse under the pressure and get owned from the 70. minute on,
+REP. This is also what I fear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)