Juventuz LIVE 2008/2009 (171 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
It wasn't a red card it was a yellow for one, for two you just wait for every opportunity to fucking bash tiago, he was having a good enough game, he saved us from a goal and held the midfield as much as he could with that poulsen, try to look at molinaro or grygera and even del piero for criticizing not tiago this time around.

Last game camo gets sent off, big deal.
you are obviously blind, the ref pardoned the foul on muntari but then he immediately assaults balotelli. that was an ugly foul and if you actually condone somehting like that then there is something wrong with you.

it was dumb and inexcusable, but go on and keep defending all of tiago's fuck ups. i guess there really is a reason why they sell tiago jerseys

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
Nov 25, 2006
what has he brought this team? besides putting us a man down against inter at home?
clearly u not watchin the game! he was our midfield today!!!! if weren't for that red he'd prob be MOM for us

at least he showed some heart finally, not allowing those fuckwits to showboat on us

Max

Jul 15, 2003
what has he brought this team? besides putting us a man down against inter at home?
How quick to forget...A GOAL-LINE FUCKING CLEARANCE. He was doing a lot of work.

I don't mean to sound callous or anything, but come on. What has Poulsen brought? What has Grygera put on the table? Camo can punch somebody in the face and it's justified. Tiago gets sent off for a challenge that certainly wasn't worthy of a red, and he's a douchebag.

Apr 29, 2006
The RUINIERI Dumb ass lost this game even before it started...
You have one of your central defenders hanging on a yellow + warning - he doesn't take him off...
You have the midfield having no creativity - you change nothing
The taking off of TIAGO was no ones fault. And we can't blame the referee every day. We are weak bitches and that's just about it.
Where was il Capitano, where was Nedved - why keeping them on the fucking field? To take corners or what???
And at the end of the day if De Ceglie is healthy - play HIM from the fucking start...

Anyway I predicted we gonna loose. That is actually better. Tomorrow we will be 3rd and if everything goes as I think there will be no Coppa in Turin this year. Then even the fucking goose - Secco cannot defend himself from the fans and I am sure Elkan will give justice...
ALL THE MANAGEMENT -> OUT. That is that - flat as Ruinieri's brain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 171)