Juventuz LIVE 2008/2009 (103 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Pretty good first half. I actually think Molinaro and Grygera did well. Del Piero looks dangerous pretty much everytime he gets the ball but his final delivery has been a bit off. Still he's our best player so far.

That goalline clearance from Tiago was brilliant.

And I hate Balotelli.
:tup:

Agree with everything you said. I thought Molinaro has been pretty good, sure he had the odd strange pass but his constant overlaps have been dangerous.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
There are three players on the pitch that shouldn't play for us... period. They never add anything, fuck up everything at their feet, and bring us down. I don't need to name them and no, Tiago is not one of them.
Well Molinaro certainly is above the other two, although he did few mistakes, he was decent and even had few good plays.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
:tup:

Agree with everything you said. I thought Molinaro has been pretty good, sure he had the odd strange pass but his constant overlaps have been dangerous.
Both Molinaro and Grygera are providing good attacking width and depth and I can't remember them making any costly mistakes defensively. Grygera got beaten by Ibrahimovic a bit too easily one time but that was about it. Apart from that terrible 'shot' I think Grygera's been pretty good. He's found Marchionni time and time again, it's just that Marchionni kinda sucks.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
You are always down on DP, Neved and Camo you bastard!
Sorry!

u r retard if u think that Tiago should be starter for us, despite ur good look and heavy watch
Thanks for the compliments, but Tiago is playing well today, hence why he should be starting today.

The people who shouldn't be starting have already been mentioned.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Molinaro gave the ball away on a clearance to Figo, almost costing us a goal. Apart from that, he hasn't done anything.

He's crap.
oh come on moli hasnt been that bad, he's made a lot of interceptions, performed a last ditch tackle and he's been reasonable dangerous going forward, i know he's not a star but he's having one of his better games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 103)