Juventuz LIVE 2008/2009 (164 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
That wasn't a red card, but it's seria a...

Hopefully this silences the scudetto talk. We threw away to many opportunities to close the gap with Inter long b4 March/April. At this rate, we will be lucky to keep hold of 2nd place.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
FUCKEN HELL IM SO FRUSTRATED

2-2 at least

how do we succumb to these embarassing desperate attempts to draw week in week out against teams that are so much inferior to us?

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
would u HONESTLY say that their replacements (grygera,marchionni,tiago) represent a significant improvement in quality?

u say palladino never really had any good games for us...would u not say the same about a lot of d new boys?

poor judgment is what i call it...when u let go of what u have,u'd better be doing so 2 get something better!
Not really, no. But my arguement was the fact that he didn't prove his worth here with us, so I would say it was the proper decision to let him go.
I did, palla looks better now, because he o plays in an inferior team, with lesser competition for his place.
He could have been a fine sub choice for us, but we have preferred to ignore him and further boost our stacked up offensive 4th choice, instead of upgrade our incompetent defensive starters and give him more playing to show his worth, he is showing now...
Exactly. He deserves to be a starter for an inferior team, not a 4th choice for a bigger team. We have already seen how Ranieri used him last season, and we all know that he didn't really add anything to our team where he was being played.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 164)