Juventuz LIVE 2008/2009 (173 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
When he's struggling for form, he becomes selfish. It's nothing new, and he should've been taken off by now anyway.
ranieri wont dare to becasue he know that del piero would be angry.
if it was lippi taking him off, del piero would have respected that.
thats why ranieri should just leave....

who ever wanna say i am wrong please go eat a cat's foetus

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Oh what a logic. He's been insulted :lol:
Actually there is some truth in that logic, but it's wrong to say insulted, I would rather say irritated. This is not the first time we saw Camoranesi acting like this, he's tempered player who doesn't think before he do something. Something like Ranieri except the fact that Ranieri's issue have nothing to do with temper, it's his brain cells.

adelove

The Very Special One
Sep 29, 2003
Nobody complained when Palladino was sent to Genoa. He never really had any good games with Juve, why would our management have kept him? Just because he is having a good game now doesn't mean our management made the wrong decision. :confused:
would u HONESTLY say that their replacements (grygera,marchionni,tiago) represent a significant improvement in quality?

u say palladino never really had any good games for us...would u not say the same about a lot of d new boys?

poor judgment is what i call it...when u let go of what u have,u'd better be doing so 2 get something better!

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Nobody complained when Palladino was sent to Genoa. He never really had any good games with Juve, why would our management have kept him? Just because he is having a good game now doesn't mean our management made the wrong decision. :confused:
I did, palla looks better now, because he o plays in an inferior team, with lesser competition for his place.
He could have been a fine sub choice for us, but we have preferred to ignore him and further boost our stacked up offensive 4th choice, instead of upgrade our incompetent defensive starters and give him more playing to show his worth, he is showing now...

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
ranieri wont dare to becasue he know that del piero would be angry.
if it was lippi taking him off, del piero would have respected that.
thats why ranieri should just leave....

who ever wanna say i am wrong please go eat a cat's foetus
Of course he'd be angry, he's struggling for form and he won't gain it back if he doesn't play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 172)