Juventuz LIVE 2008/2009 (157 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
ranieri = worst thing ever to happen to juve
I fail to see how any of Ranieri's decisions led to that crap from more than half of our team. Even if Giovinco is out there, if the team plays that shit.. it will hardly make a difference unless Gio wants to dribble the field and score and defend the goal while the back four are off having a picnic.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
The saddest thing is that the "mighty" Milan with the "brilliant" Dinho and the ultra Bechkam are now likely to have the last lough...:pumpkin:

FFS, they didnt even try and are going to overcome this "improved" Juve...:cry:

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Haven't seen such a tragic performance for years. There's no quality as always and I'm not gonna moan about that, not now. But the question is: Where are the heart and the pride?

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
I fail to see how any of Ranieri's decisions led to that crap from more than half of our team. Even if Giovinco is out there, if the team plays that shit.. it will hardly make a difference unless Gio wants to dribble the field and score and defend the goal while the back four are off having a picnic.
I agree, things in general at juve need a huge shake up, a barca style one would be nice but it's never gonna happen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 157)