Juventuz LIVE 2008/2009 (170 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
The only thing worse than our team is the referee.

I'm ashamed of that penalty he gave to us and that first goal for Genoa shouldn't count. Of course, it was going to be a goal if the idiot gave advantage instead of whistleing, but since the shot was taken after the whistle, it shouldn't count.

But it doesn't matter, we deserve to lose and we're lucky we're losing only by 1. We play like amateurs and especially our full backs are making me cry.

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
cuz it wud have just make the goal look better. he was never goin to get there
agreed....we can't always expect buffon to perform a super-man save....to those who are dissing him, please take a look at his history.

His so-called poor games are actually decent games to all the keepers in the world....even the helmethead guy and the spanish midget

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
Nov 25, 2006
we're missing someone to just calm it down a bit, slow the game to our pace....dare i say bring on the portugese without the possibility of a lynching? :shifty:

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
The only thing worse than our team is the referee.

I'm ashamed of that penalty he gave to us and that first goal for Genoa shouldn't count. Of course, it was going to be a goal if the idiot gave advantage instead of whistleing, but since the shot was taken after the whistle, it shouldn't count.

But it doesn't matter, we deserve to lose and we're lucky we're losing only by 1. We play like amateurs and especially our full backs are making me cry.
it's gone past the point of crying, it's just hilarious now :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 170)