Juventuz LIVE 2008/2009 (162 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
what are you talking about, the whole team is playing badly, not just the defence, how can you say marchisio is playing great? Their midfield is absolutely bossing ours
marchisio is playing great..did u not see the tackle he made and retaining its possession?...we had our moments.....yea i agree their midfield is bossing ours, because tiago isnt performing, but marchisio is doing fine....our attack looked lively i would say.....especially when giovinco is on the ball...we actually could have scored 2 more goals if del piero managed to shoot in the starting minutes when he was left alone, and also the counter attack when del piero chose to shoot instead of passing to iaquinta who was free

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
in fairness to mellberg he came accross and covered cheillini and forced pelliser wide and buffon got his angles wrong
Precisely, the treat came from vertical pass between Chiellini and Molinaro.
We have conceded countless times in the past from the exact same pattern
and i used that as my point of criticism towards our defense...

Molinaro was never there to stop the threat from the left, but our forum members only accuse DC for that... hypocrites...
But whats is even worse, is that we know that Moli cant stop anyone and we expect from world class Chiellini and a world class Buffon to be there... they made the same mistake twice. And we let them fool us twice there...

Mellberg was the one closer to Pellisier at the second time, but only because the ones who were supposed to be there werent,, we cant expect from Mellberg to guard the right side, just to cover for Grygera and the center and the center-left sector...

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
We underestimated them.
I can understand Del Piero or Camo underestimating the Chievo players but it's funny that even no-names like Molinaro, Tiago, Mellberg, Marchisio and Grygera underestimate Chievo.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
i slept like a pig the first half so please somebody put me up the game..a stream, and the first half analysis..pls
Our flanks are dead. Molinaro and Grygera are neither attacking or defending. Chiellini and Mellberg saluting each others instead of playing and covering their holes well. Buffon's 300 match turned into night mare.

Then we have this Ballerina Tiago looking like a real girl, can't pass, defending, attack, cross nothing. Had to do with an invisible Camoranesi and Salihamidzic.

Del Piero still hasn't woke up and I think he's sleeping somehow. Iaquinta was kidnapped for like 40min and saw him for only 5min.

Very interesting match, too bad you missed our first half bro.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Molinaro was never there to stop the threat from the left, but our forum members only accuse DC for that... hypocrites...
Cross coming from the left side of the center of the pitch. How do you expect the cross to be stopped?
What should have been stopped was Pellissier to get the ball and to shoot. That was Chiellini's and Mellberg's job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 162)