Juventuz LIVE 2008/2009 (126 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
wtf is wrong with this team, only giovinco has played well in this game.

Del piero's touches have let him down time and time again and he looks his age today, as he has all season. I know we have no one else to play instead of him today but his place in the team needs some serious consideration, all he can do is take free kicks and penaltys lately......

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
wtf is wrong with this team, only giovinco has played well in this game.

Del piero's touches have let him down time and time again and he looks his age today, as he has all season. I know we have no one else to play instead of him today but his place in the team needs some serious consideration, all he can do is take free kicks and penaltys lately......
What the fuck are you talking about? Did you watch ANY of our CL games?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Who knows, perhaps if we did the right thing and played Seba all this long we'd still have a shot at some competitions. But no, Seba is clearly not a good player and too weak for Serie A, so thanks a lot you geniuses on the world wide web.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
What the fuck are you talking about? Did you watch ANY of our CL games?
yeah all of them thanks. His contribution bar free kicks has been minimal, and he only played at a good level in the real madrid games, i didn't even notice him against chelsea so dont pretend he has been amazing. And fuck CL were out of that, he has done nothing in the league since well before christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 126)