Juventuz LIVE 2008/2009 (169 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I think our defensive line is too high and their forwards are faster than our backline. Recipe for trouble if we aren't careful. Also our midfield appears to have broken down.
Well said, our offside trap works like a charm against all the teams, but Fiorentina have found a way to exploit it, Gila allways runs at the right time, and gets well timed passes. Not good, working as a unit is our strenght, individually, our defenders can get into trouble if they have to defend a striker on the break.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Marchionni and Nedved weak defensively and terrible upfront.

Legro should win aerial balls more, that includes Mellberg too.

Del Piero you master :touched:

Marchisio and Zanetti classy first half.

That said, Gila has to be the cheapest bitch I've seen.

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
Okay, my thoughts...

Gigi is rusty.
Grygera needs to work on his positioning. That Gila effort was a goal because Grygera actually kept him onside.
De Ceglie is having an average game.
Leggro is being outrun.
Mellberg is having a storming game. I must give him the props.
Zanetti is rusty.
Marchisio took his goal very well. Aside that he and Zanetti in the centre aren't winning the balls.
Marchionni has played decent, but I'm pissed off with him for missing those chances.
Neddy's slow. Should be playing the Atom Ant a lot more now.
DP, great assist. He's created some nice chances so far in the game. Good on him.
Amauri's been full of running. Loving the man more every minute.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Okay first half but the defense looks troubled. Made a few nice moves on the attack, so hopefully we will continue that and finish our chances.

Should be 1-1 though.

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
Nov 25, 2006
if that were DP, amauri, IQ trez, neddy, camo, tiago, zanetti, marchisio, ekdal, gio maybe even momo & pulsen that weuda been 2-0.

marchionni is such shit. frey didn;t have to do much cuz he shot straight at him TWICE!!!!!!!! :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 169)