Juventuz LIVE 2008/2009 (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
i dont know whether to laugh or cry, we took our only player off that can cross the ball and we are playing down the wings. Giovinco is on the bench, he can put a ball in, get him on for fucks sake

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
After watching a listless and uninspiring performance by our team (yet again; any suprises there?) for the first 60 minutes or so, all I can say is thank you Buffon (even though he is partially responsible for the goal).

We are slow, lethargic, and 2nd to every single ball and challenge.

Catania fully deserve to be level, and in all fairness should be leading.

Ranieri is a stupid and rigid coward, who never learns from his mistakes, and refuses to change his beloved 4-4-2 formation. He could learn from Spaletti who adopted a change of formation, and it bore fruit.

The entire defence is playing like crap. Mellberg is slow and has constantly been caught out of position. Legrottaglie seems like he is napping on the field of play, and Grygera the turd had been anonymous until he finally decided to make an apperance which resulted in us conceding!!! Molinaro has been nothing special; neither good nor bad. Just plain average.

Moving on to the midfield, well what can I say? Ranieri has decided to take out our only creative spark and creator of our only goal thus far. Tiago has been cutting a ghostly figure, and Sissoko has been rash and overyl aggressive and might actually get sent off. As for Nedved, all I have to say is that he should retire, NOW!!!

Iaquinta was a hero for under a minute, until he stupidly got himself booked twice in quick succession for needlesly taking off his shirt in celebration of his goal, and then making that unnecessary challenge less than a minute later. Plain and utter stupidity on his part! Amauri has tried hard to hold up play, and keep the ball when he actually does receive it, but he has been starved of service and thinks will not get any better for him, now that Camo is off.

We are not going to win this game, and if we do, it will be down to sheer luck!
Cool down, my fren ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)