Juventuz LIVE 2008/2009 (22 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
considering we are playing with 10 men and amauri is basically having to deal with 5 catania players the first half hasn't been too bad.

After criticising the hell out of buffon in the cagliari game he has been breathtaking today, pulling off top class saves. Camo has been good, trying to get involved in play but playing against an extra man is limiting us.

Iaquinta, hero to villian in about 1 and a half minutes. I am delighted that he scored a fantastic goal, but why the hell do you have to take your shirt off? Ok i understand if you score the winner in the 85th minute, but for god sake in the 10th minute? That card would have been hanging over him for the whole game. Then you would expect him to be a bit sensible and what does he do?? Straight after the restart he dives in recklessly on their player and gets a second booking, pure stupidity!! Ok it may not have warranted a booking but that doesn't excuse his reclessness and idiocy

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
considering we are playing with 10 men and amauri is basically having to deal with 5 catania players the first half hasn't been too bad.

After criticising the hell out of buffon in the cagliari game he has been breathtaking today, pulling off top class saves. Camo has been good, trying to get involved in play but playing against an extra man is limiting us.

Iaquinta, hero to villian in about 1 and a half minutes. I am delighted that he scored a fantastic goal, but why the hell do you have to take your shirt off? Ok i understand if you score the winner in the 85th minute, but for god sake in the 10th minute? That card would have been hanging over him for the whole game. Then you would expect him to be a bit sensible and what does he do?? Straight after the restart he dives in recklessly on their player and gets a second booking, pure stupidity!! Ok it may not have warranted a booking but that doesn't excuse his reclessness and idiocy
agreed

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Ah fuck off marchionni...camo is fine. He needs to stay in so he can hold the ball and slow up play, something marchionni will suck at

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
You can't really blame IQ, its not like the tackle was from behind or intentional. You all know IQ plays hard, but not reckless. Harsh by the ref if you ask me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)