Juventuz LIVE 2008/2009 (25 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Actually, about the Inter penalty, i am watching the game with minimal sound,
i just saw the replay, the ref only accorded a foul just a few cms off the line,
Inter players protested because they thought it was a penalty.
The FK-like penalty was executed but Cezar was there and performed a brilliant save,
but then, the Fiorentina players+supporters asked for another penalty, which was naturally denied again...

x-japan

Dec 31, 2006
Is Amauri really playing that bad or he doesn't receive much services? I missed a large part of the first half due to shitty stream
Hope Giovinco will get the change in second half

Apr 12, 2004
For those who keep on bitching and moaning about Pavel Nedved, I don't want to hear their voices for the next few days. The 36 years old some of you keep writing him off has wrote his doubters off once again. Reminds me of Del Piero's situation.

Knezevic has been outstanding in the first half. Bravo. While Marco has been our worst player for the 3rd time in row. Terrible player.

Amauri looking tired, I hope Gio enters pretty soon. Iaquinta running a lot, I like it.
Pavel Delpie is old and washed up.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Good to know that tiago is playing well. Is he the origin of the first goal ?
How did nedved score if not ?
Tiago did good to find Nedved on the far left side, but Nedved did 99% of the job for the goal. He took on two defenders, he created enough space to take a powerful shot from the edge of the box and he scored a great goal.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Don't be harsh on Iaquinta, Marco is the one to blame for being selfish. Iaquinta always trying to find himself some space, but he isn't getting any services.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
For those who keep on bitching and moaning about Pavel Nedved, I don't want to hear their voices for the next few days. The 36 years old some of you keep writing him off has wrote his doubters off once again. Reminds me of Del Piero's situation.

Knezevic has been outstanding in the first half. Bravo. While Marco has been our worst player for the 3rd time in row. Terrible player.

Amauri looking tired, I hope Gio enters pretty soon. Iaquinta running a lot, I like it.
That really sums it up well:jvefan:

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #6,120
    Are you ready for controversy?

Roma's game was suspended so they'll rest and be more fresh to face us on Saturday.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)