Juventuz LIVE 2007/2008 (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeRs0

Jun 26, 2004
that's what i thought too... but you know what? on the sheet, our squad is superior to most of the other teams in serie a. hell i'd say a first-pik juve even is better than roma. BUT, we do not manage games, we don't have control of the game. we pretty much score the most goals because DP just kicks the shit out of our opponents...
Nah, your wrong. Our team is really bad, and Im suprised we even on 3rd.
We cant demand so much when we got players like Zanetti, Nedved, Nocerino and Molinaro in our first lineup. These players are washed up or dont have enough skills to controll games.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Yes, cause I think alot of you whine over nothing. We are 3rd in Serie A, after being in B last year. You are expecting way too much.
we will be back in serie b if "mr charisma" is given the rest of the season, milan and udinese will finish above us if he is allowed to continue i can guarantee that

Boksic

May 11, 2005
We cant demand so much when we got players like Zanetti, Nedved, Nocerino and Molinaro in our first lineup. These players are washed up or dont have enough skills to controll games.

i just lost all faith in your argument

zanetti has been an absolute star since joining us, and he has been the man controlling everything for us. he has one of the highest amount of assists and interceptions in the league!

my player of the season so far!

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
well i respect your opinion; i'd say against teams like catania, udinese and so on... we MUST not lose. even IF we're winning, we're not convincing... a last minute goal, or a freekick. it's not like we are dominating anything... but okay, let's not spam this thread with this. I understand your position, but tbh, continuing like this will not make us get third. there is milan coming up, fiorentina who play a pretty good football, and now even udinese...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)