Juventuz LIVE 2007/2008 (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 12, 2004
If we want to get anything from this game Ranieri needs to make all 3 changes in halftime, IMO. It's a risk, but we have nothing to lose.

IMO, we need Camo in for nedved, who musb be working for NASA because he's been shooting balls at the moon all night.

We need Iaquinta for >Del Piero, because we cant sub Trez, he's our most lethal striker and all he needs is one good ball, and IMO we cant sub Palla because he's been involved in most our playes tonight.

And we need Tiago for Nocerino. This might be the biggest risk, but IMO if Antonio plays the full game he WILL get a red card. Let Zanetti do the dirty work and hope Tiago manages to att a bit going forward.
Only agree with the last one.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
doesn't look to good

Let's go all out in the 2nd

Iaquinta, Tiago and Camo IN.
DP, Nocerino and Neddy OUT.

what did I say about a yellow in the 1st 15min? :rolleyes:
Nocerino's game if over so bring Tiago in, you never know with that long range shot.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Grygera and Molinaro are messing everything up... Our flanks are unbelievably exposed to attacks.
Our defensive wings are clueless out there. You could pull up an ocean liner on either corner of the pitch without worrying about anyone noticing.

Nedved is blowing every offensive opportunity we have by taking things into his own hands, ignoring his teammates, and zipping crappy shots from 30m+ out. A complete waste.

Otherwise, I like the possession. This game isn't going nearly as badly as I expected it would. Certainly all the Inter offsides calls helped -- even if Grygera blew it for the lone goal. And Del Piero should have been awarded a PK for his mugging by Cordoba early in the half. But otherwise, not bad.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
If we want to get anything from this game Ranieri needs to make all 3 changes in halftime, IMO. It's a risk, but we have nothing to lose.

IMO, we need Camo in for nedved, who musb be working for NASA because he's been shooting balls at the moon all night.

We need Iaquinta for >Del Piero, because we cant sub Trez, he's our most lethal striker and all he needs is one good ball, and IMO we cant sub Palla because he's been involved in most our playes tonight.

And we need Tiago for Nocerino. This might be the biggest risk, but IMO if Antonio plays the full game he WILL get a red card. Let Zanetti do the dirty work and hope Tiago manages to att a bit going forward.
I pretty much agree, we really lack some creativtiy and our fullbacks are pretty much disaster, Grygera is soending more time playing as Inter fullback than ours, while Molinaro left the game or is invisible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)