Juventuz Forum on Tapatalk? (2 Viewers)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I havent actually. I have been given a couple before and never sued them :)

I am not into hand held devices and simply prefer a classic nokia phone instead. The WM7 one is just to toy with.

;)
Let me know how the new WM app market is

Marty has registered the forum on Tapatalk but he hasn't received the confirmation email yet.
Awesome!

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
He just sent me an SMS saying that he registered another account to see why it hasn't arrived yet. I will keep you updated.

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
Let me know how the new WM app market is
Surprisingly full of Apps! I browsed the free ones yesterday and the list was going on and on and on. Sure I probably can't compare it to iPhone and maybe Android, but there were loads of apps there that also had high ratings.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Surprisingly full of Apps! I browsed the free ones yesterday and the list was going on and on and on. Sure I probably can't compare it to iPhone and maybe Android, but there were loads of apps there that also had high ratings.
Any unique apps like task mgrs or adblockers?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Is it infected with spyware and trojans?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)