Juventuz Dolan Thread (stay out if you don't like it) (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 27, 2003
Dolan clearly stated that the name Francesco was inspired by none other than Francesco d'Assisi, NOT by the Jesuit Saint Francesco Saverio.

At any rate, we are clearly returning to a more 'primitive' pontificate here. Sure, Peter's supremacy is not being abandoned (the evangelical passage about the supremacy of Rome serves as a reminder of this), but Francesco poses himself as first among bishops, as Bishop of Rome.

THIS is what the cardinals had been reunited for : to elect the BISHOP OF ROME. There was hardly any mention of his universal function, and gone was the captatio benevolentiae of his predecessor ("I am but a humble servant of the Lord's Vine etc").

"I am your bishop, and you are my community, let us pray for one another."

A strong and very clear message addressed to the curia and the dioceses.

Goodfella

Nov 11, 2012
Dolan clearly stated that the name Francesco was inspired by none other than Francesco d'Assisi, NOT by the Jesuit Saint Francesco Saverio.

At any rate, we are clearly returning to a more 'primitive' pontificate here. Sure, Peter's supremacy is not being abandoned (the evangelical passage about the supremacy of Rome serves as a reminder of this), but Francesco poses himself as first among bishops, as Bishop of Rome.

THIS is what the cardinals had been reunited for : to elect the BISHOP OF ROME. There was hardly any mention of his universal function, and gone was the captatio benevolentiae of his predecessor ("I am but a humble servant of the Lord's Vine etc").

"I am your bishop, and you are my community, let us pray for one another."

A strong and very clear message addressed to the curia and the dioceses.

Dec 27, 2003
Kaiser has grown weary of this feculent forum long ago.
A horde of inarticulate mindfucked drones blathering on about a team of gangsters and drug abusers to make up for the nothingness of their existence.
It bores him.
Shet it.
Shet it all.
I bid you adieu.
Don't call us - we'll call you.
Now get fvcked.
God bless you.
In the ass.
Twice.
Peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)