Juventuz Chat (1 Viewer)

K10

Jul 12, 2002
Someone a while ago came up with this similiar thread but to no avail. No one seems interested in it.

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
that's right :)

No seriously what is the purpose of a chat if I can't write faster than in the forum. Add that nobody is ever there. At least we could try it to see how it works.

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
There is a fact here which is that people keep postin' and chattin' on the forum to just increase their posts.If this to be done in the chat room then they will not care.Do you get what i mean.

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
++ [ originally posted by DarkSoul ] ++
There is a fact here which is that people keep postin' and chattin' on the forum to just increase their posts. If this to be done in the chat room then they will not care.Do you get what i mean.
No not really. If people don't want to increase their post count that will most obviously not lead to spamming. Or do you mean that people won't post because it won't increase their posts?

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
I mean when people chat on the forum they increase thier posts count and that is what they are aimin' for.so when you remove the 60 second rule they will start spammin'.you may find someone havin' about 20 posts in just those 60 secs.

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
does the chat have the 60 sec rule too i don't think so.I have been there more than once and it didn't have any 60 sec rule.:confused:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by BloodOnMoral ] ++
yes, i do :D
but increasing your post it's fun ;), even if this is not the purpose of the forum. anyway, i prefer the forum. for chat, i have msn after all :D
Good point BOM. For football and what not we have the forums, for chatting we have MSN Messenger :cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)