Juventuz Bar Thread (3 Viewers)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
nothing worse than checking your outbox the next morning though and you've told a girl you love her more than you've ever loved anything or anybody before. That was last weekend but hey, 'twas all perfectly typed so it got me some brownie points, she thought i was sober. Ha!

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
just back after another 15 hour session to mark the end of january's mountains of tax return deadline jobs, slept at the office and woke up clutching some bogroll. Its been one of those days

Sep 28, 2002
no actually this whats better then opening a beer.

having 3 or 4 beers, then getting some absinth as a present from staff of your fav bar, then having few more beers, then buying a bootle of some sweet nonetheless strong drink, then some beer again, then few bottles of bobly wine, then going to another place, having a pint with some lads you dont know (namely barca and milan fans) telling that their teams suck, then having fwew shots of fuckknowswhat and then waking up 12hrs later thinking "how the fuck did i get home?"

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Fliakis said:
no actually this whats better then opening a beer.

having 3 or 4 beers, then getting some absinth as a present from staff of your fav bar, then having few more beers, then buying a bootle of some sweet nonetheless strong drink, then some beer again, then few bottles of bobly wine, then going to another place, having a pint with some lads you dont know (namely barca and milan fans) telling that their teams suck, then having fwew shots of fuckknowswhat and then waking up 12hrs later thinking "how the fuck did i get home?"
:agree: :pint: :toast:

Sep 28, 2002
Tom said:
:agree: :pint: :toast:
and its doesnt take 32 hrs (though those ones are the best :star: ). it took me approx. 6 hrs to get completely shitfaced. apparently i threw up at the last place. thank god the staff didnt notice even if i was 3 meters from teh bar :D

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
aah, what lovely drinking weather, the sun is shining, I've got a fridge full of ice cold stella & leffe bottles, phil collins on the stereo :D

well got to get smashed now, its only t minus 7 hours till take that concert starts :stress:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)