Juventuz Bar Thread (4 Viewers)

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
venom said:
I'm not sure but it could be that because of EU it's put on the illegal-list. Of course you can get it but not without knowing someone. *oh, those back-in-the-days-memories*
It´s still avalible though... I call it "brown bottle"...
But you have to know a dentis or a doctor in order to get your hands on it...;)

Buy on AliExpress.com

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
venom said:
I'm not sure but it could be that because of EU it's put on the illegal-list. Of course you can get it but not without knowing someone. *oh, those back-in-the-days-memories*

you can buy it in some of the southern us states, or online

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
In the process of recovering from a 32 hour drinking session atm, going from the office party friday night, into town, to someone's house, then back to town for the pub openings, on an all dayer, topped off with a curry at half 3 this morning.

I never thought I'd be at someone's house drinking spirits straight from a wine glass at 7am either!

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
Tom said:
In the process of recovering from a 32 hour drinking session atm, going from the office party friday night, into town, to someone's house, then back to town for the pub openings, on an all dayer, topped off with a curry at half 3 this morning.

I never thought I'd be at someone's house drinking spirits straight from a wine glass at 7am either!
:lol:
Tom..., you are a drunk!
With your kind of interest in some kind of music i would presume that you´d be in to something else...;)

OP
Elnur_E65

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
  • Thread Starter #488
    I completely stoped keeping alcohol inside of my house. Otherwise I just drink it. Nowadays I buy alcohol right before consumption...

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    Holygr4le said:
    :lol:
    Tom..., you are a drunk!
    With your kind of interest in some kind of music i would presume that you´d be in to something else...;)
    ahaha, no the only drugs I consume are all either medical or .. well alcohol is the only other

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    I havent eaten in two days. Only had the brew and the occasional bite of a sandwhich. Im taking a break tonight but after that my friend turns 21 so this weekend isnt looking to improve.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)