Juventuz Bar Thread (5 Viewers)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
yuck. Always end up having tequila slammers down town.. disgusting but for some reason I always have them.

You tried the worst shot known to man yet? (half JD half mexican gold tequila) - its absolutely horrid but gets you rat-arsed in minutes!!

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
Tom said:
You tried the worst shot known to man yet? (half JD half mexican gold tequila) - its absolutely horrid but gets you rat-arsed in minutes!!
Tom, the worst shot is one I competed with in a barsmen contest "the worst shot".

1/3 Jameson
1/3 Jägermaister
1/3 Fernet Branca

I named it "kalhygge". Free transletion= clear-cut area [of forest].
Because it tastes like you chew on a stump from a cut down tree.... :D

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
lol :D

not sounding great that, though must admit I haven't actually ever had either Jägermaister or Fernet branca yet, so can't really comment. Will add it to my "to do" list ;)

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
Tom said:
lol :D

not sounding great that, though must admit I haven't actually ever had either Jägermaister or Fernet branca yet, so can't really comment. Will add it to my "to do" list ;)
Do so. Once you´ve tried it you will start recomend it to all you´re friends and it will turn up to be one of those "things" you have to do (read: drink) when your out. :D

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
How can you not like Tequila..it's the only drink that doesnt make your barf so fast and you will propably be the happiest person in the world ;)

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
the drink of death, forget where i saw it

everclear + red bull + gatorade

mix it all in a 1 liter gatorade bottle and share it with a friend. it has to be gone within 3 minutes, or else you didnt do it right :D

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
are you talking to me? because i did do that, several times. everytime was great until i ended up on the floor in my own vomit. but before that it was fun :D

on halloween this year i did it then went to my friends private little dance party in his bedroom, which had about 30 people in it, it was pretty funny

oh wait, your not talking to me :wallbang: ha

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
@ holygr4le - I will, but you have to also try my shot of death - 1/2 mexican gold tequila & 1/2 JD. Then we have a deal ;)

@ seb wtf is everclear? :D

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
Tom said:
@ holygr4le - I will, but you have to also try my shot of death - 1/2 mexican gold tequila & 1/2 JD. Then we have a deal ;)

@ seb wtf is everclear? :D

i havnt seen it in europe and its illegal in california. its 95% alcohol, its a grain alcohol and its flavourless. its just designed to get you fucked out of your face :D

plus you can use it to make limoncello or absinthe

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
ever try a triple S....silent southern Storm??

Wild turkey
Southern comfort
Jim beam

Its pretty deadly my friend....kinda like Katrina..

venom

Oct 22, 2003
Sir Sebastian said:
i havnt seen it in europe and its illegal in california. its 95% alcohol, its a grain alcohol and its flavourless. its just designed to get you fucked out of your face :D
I'm not sure but it could be that because of EU it's put on the illegal-list. Of course you can get it but not without knowing someone. *oh, those back-in-the-days-memories*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)