Juventuz Bar Thread (7 Viewers)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++

I tied my friend's show to a full pitcher of beer, and after it spit all over the table, he took another full pitcher and poored it all over me :D

We were able to get in though yesterday- management likes us, cause we've been going to that place every Friday since Sep 2004.
quality :D

always good to get to know bar staff though innit? Funny how it comes into good use!

Don, tbh I'd rather end up 45 without a liver and having had a great time in life than be a miserable sod in perfect health. Life is there to be enjoyed

Buy on AliExpress.com

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
It would probably be best if I add my name to "those awaiting liver transplants" about now.. so that when I finally get to #1, in about 25 years time, I'm about due a new one :D

OP
Elnur_E65

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
  • Thread Starter #428
    Oh, absolutely!!! A whole bunch of new International Students is on campus, the big hunt has been officially kicked off :D

I hope a good win against Inter today will boost my mood!

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    Oh, absolutely!!! A whole bunch of new International Students is on campus, the big hunt has been officially kicked off :D

I hope a good win against Inter today will boost my mood!
    OOh foreign students eh? :drool: if there's too many to handle send them my way!

Not so confident about the win tonight though tbh I'm not overly bothered since its the supercoppa. Certainly won't be attempting to watch or hear of it, I'll already be shitfaced by then (or I hope so at least) my bank balance will be taking another pounding though :frown:

Thats the spirit donnyboy, have one on me ;)

OP
    Elnur_E65

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
  • Thread Starter #431
    Oh yeah...

We have about 30 new kids from the UK, 15 or so from Germany, and some 500+ of others!

And more than half of them are female :extatic:

Jan 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Tom ] ++

OOh foreign students eh? :drool: if there's too many to handle send them my way!

Not so confident about the win tonight though tbh I'm not overly bothered since its the supercoppa. Certainly won't be attempting to watch or hear of it, I'll already be shitfaced by then (or I hope so at least) my bank balance will be taking another pounding though :frown:

Thats the spirit donnyboy, have one on me ;)

it will be my pleasure

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    Oh yeah...

We have about 30 new kids from the UK, 15 or so from Germany, and some 500+ of others!

And more than half of them are female :extatic:
    hmm..not too happy about the thought of your grubby hands all over our girls. You've been warned :fero: :D

jaecole

Apr 7, 2005
    Tell them your embarassed to tell them that you are kinda blown away by them, when you get a kiss tell them they totally flustered you. Act awkward and shy and you'll have them within the hour.

Solid advice ;)

OP
    Elnur_E65

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
  • Thread Starter #438
    ++ [ originally posted by jaecole ] ++
    Tell them your embarassed to tell them that you are kinda blown away by them, when you get a kiss tell them they totally flustered you. Act awkward and shy and you'll have them within the hour.

Solid advice ;)
    Cheers mate ;)

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by jaecole ] ++

Solid advice ;)
    why you little weasel :D

have some self respect man!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)