Juventuz Bar Thread (8 Viewers)

OP
Elnur_E65

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
  • Thread Starter #168
    Welcome to the club.

Two weeks ago I had two 40's and half a bottle of vodka. I was dehidrated and totally unproductive for more than 48 hours.

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
    yo Elnur. I read your post in this thread somewhere when you said absolute citron is good.man I bought one.the shit is tough :D how do you drink it?do you put Juice?water?Ice?any of these? I am not familiar with vodka.don't like it much..

OP
    Elnur_E65

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
  • Thread Starter #171
    ++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++
    yo Elnur. I read your post in this thread somewhere when you said absolute citron is good.man I bought one.the shit is tough :D how do you drink it?do you put Juice?water?Ice?any of these? I am not familiar with vodka.don't like it much..
    Yeah, a lot of people don't like it. See, I was born and raised in a culture where Vodka is a #1 drink. You never mix it with anything, because you lose the beautiful taste of it.

In the East we always drink vodka with a dinner- you drink and drink while you eat. When you stop eating- you stop drinking (supposedly, realistically- never happens, and that's what gets you wasted).

I've personally generated love towards vodka- I love how it tastes, and I don't need no food or drink to go with it.

But a good malt whiskey is even better than Vodka.

OP
    Elnur_E65

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
  • Thread Starter #174
    No, I always keep vodka in the freezer, but recentlly I started to enjoy it in a "room temperature" setting.

But I never drink on the rocks.

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++
    Question to my fellow drinking experts...

Is there any way to prevent hangover before you even start drinking?

here in Malta we say that if you drink a cup of milk before drinking you will prevent all the after shit. Try it and tell me id its true.

Ive never tried it because either i forget to drink milk before goin out or else i go out with the intention of not drinkin but i falll for it and drink till....

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    Fair play to you, I've done it several times, had a couple of months off, its great to wake up on a Sat/Sun where you don't feel like shit and can actually get outdoors and do something!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)