Juventuz Bar Thread (2 Viewers)

Apr 15, 2006
So here's the deal, a friend of mine is flying to the US today. She's gonna be flying through Frankfurt on the way back in about 3 weeks or so. I thought it would be a good idea to buy a bottle of whisky on the way back, cos good whisky/alcohol costs quite a lot here.

So what whisky do you recommend I try that'll possibly be available in the US or duty-free shops in Frankfurt?

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
So here's the deal, a friend of mine is flying to the US today. She's gonna be flying through Frankfurt on the way back in about 3 weeks or so. I thought it would be a good idea to buy a bottle of whisky on the way back, cos good whisky/alcohol costs quite a lot here.

So what whisky do you recommend I try that'll possibly be available in the US or duty-free shops in Frankfurt?
Can't go wrong with a Macallan or an Aberlour.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
10 years is the bog standard for both of them, but can go older if you are happy to pay for it.

The 10 year olds would be somewhere about £25-30 here.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
You guys like Budweiser? There's this conversation going on with my dad and his friend about it. My dad thinks it tastes like peanuts for some reason, and his friend adores it.

I'm a patriot and think this is the best beer around.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
You guys like Budweiser? There's this conversation going on with my dad and his friend about it. My dad thinks it tastes like peanuts for some reason, and his friend adores it.
Bud is shit, like most American beer.

I'm a petty individual, so I refuse to drink Scotland's most popular lager because it sponsors the Old Firm.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006

I still drink it at times but I don't like it. I prefer Harpoon or Dog Fish Head

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)