Juventuz Bar Thread (2 Viewers)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Isn't 10 too light?

I know you don't like Johnny walker, I hate the blended myself as well, but you ever tried the green label 15? it's pure malt, I liked it.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Jack or anyone, can you recommend me a great whiskey? price is not important.. From the ones you advised, tried two, and didn't like (still want to push my luck :D). They were Jura and Glenfidich.
Jura sucks anyway.

My two favourites are Aberlour and Glenmorangie.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
I'm allergic to Jager, well Aniseed actually, gives me what the GP actually termed 'male period pain' :p

The funny thing about Jagerbombs is that they are so widely drunk even though something like a vodka bomb or more strong Aftershock bomb would taste IMO a lot better.

Jagerbombs and Stella Artois. That's what starts barfights hey.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
I'm allergic to Jager, well Aniseed actually, gives me what the GP actually termed 'male period pain' :p

The funny thing about Jagerbombs is that they are so widely drunk even though something like a vodka bomb or more strong Aftershock bomb would taste IMO a lot better.

Jagerbombs and Stella Artois. That's what starts barfights hey.
It's back! :shocked:

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
You mean the next president of Ireland :D

Had a lot of stress with college, I was in a car crash and loads of other more serious shit, didn't have a lot of free time, grand now though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)