Juventuz Bar Thread (2 Viewers)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
The Grill (bar in town) is the only place I've noticed it.

It's a cracking place:

The Grill has been named Bar of the Year by Whisky Magazine in its Icons of Whisky awards for its collection of whiskies and its commitment and passion to educate the consumer. Currently on offer is a selection of over 500, some 60 of which are from around the world, including Japan, Ireland and America. The selection includes probably the oldest dram on sale anywhere in the world, a 65 year old Macallan distilled in 1938, several more single malts distilled in the late 1930’s, and the legendary Black Bowmore.

Many a messy night has been spent in there.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
The Grill (bar in town) is the only place I've noticed it.

It's a cracking place:

The Grill has been named Bar of the Year by Whisky Magazine in its Icons of Whisky awards for its collection of whiskies and its commitment and passion to educate the consumer. Currently on offer is a selection of over 500, some 60 of which are from around the world, including Japan, Ireland and America. The selection includes probably the oldest dram on sale anywhere in the world, a 65 year old Macallan distilled in 1938, several more single malts distilled in the late 1930’s, and the legendary Black Bowmore.

Many a messy night has been spent in there.
I just found out that it can be ordered, 500 SEK is a pretty steep price but I think I will order one. Just after I order a pair of shoes though ;)

Nedvěd

why? Lebanon has the same prices as well.
Really? I thought it's much cheaper than Jordan. Well, most of my friends tell me that Absolute bottles are cheaper, and that Almaza is cheaper than Jordan's local beer (Amstel)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Why so? Prices in Syria are slightly higher than Lebanon too sometimes, but everyone brings it from Duty free areas in Syria, so sometimes it becomes even cheaper than Lebanon, that's one of the good part of living in under a corrupted system :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)