Juventuz Bar Thread (1 Viewer)

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
so, the day after, i shared those 120 shots with 2 ppl, though i had more than them. At the end of it i had about 50. Some were vodka redbull and some were vodka coke. No ice in them, and not really cheap vodka, just that in malta alcohol in general is cheap. They were all on the strong side. pretty good stuff, though between 3 ppl its pushing it a bit, particularly when you consider the other 2 were girls lol

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Plus, he said the total amount equals 1.5 liters of Vodka. I know at least 20 people who can drink that in 5 hours and drink as much tomorrow, and the day after, and they day after.
you know Irishmen??

Well, yeah :shifty:

I remember once you were posting drunk and you didn't sound rational at all :D
no,that would have been me

You don't mix wines or? Here people love the following combinations:

white wine + sparkling water
red wine + cola

The latter is a girl's drink, while the former is a guy's. :p
not in this world,not now,not ever will white wine and sparkling water EVER........EVER be considered a mans drink

So you're telling me when you're throwing a party for 20 people or so, you buy expensive wines? I wanna be your friend in real life. :p
who drinks wine at a party? that is when you break out the beer and spirits

i like a glass of red wine.......or 4

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
As for headaches after binge drinking, I found drinking 1-2L of water before bed almost always eliminates the headache the day after. You'll have to go pissing 6 times in the night but it's worth it.
That's what everyone should do, and it baffles me why they don't. Maybe not 2L, but a good deal.

You get a hangover because your brain is dehydrated and shrinks which stretches nerve endings. Thirsty anyone? It also irritates and malnourishes the lining of the stomach, which is why many people have stomach problems.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

That's what everyone should do, and it baffles me why they don't. Maybe not 2L, but a good deal.

You get a hangover because your brain is dehydrated and shrinks which stretches nerve endings. Thirsty anyone? It also irritates and malnourishes the lining of the stomach, which is why many people have stomach problems.
Yep. There are some other, more domestic remedies, but this is by far the simplest and most effective solution.
not in this world,not now,not ever will white wine and sparkling water EVER........EVER be considered a mans drink
We obviously live in different worlds.

:p

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I used to get massive hangovers drinking wine until i found a cure... beer :tup:

seriously though i find that if you drink it with ice it doesnt give you half as bad a hangover.
Gay.

I've drank wine worth 2€ and wine worth 200€, I found no difference between them. Is there something wrong with me?
Yes.

Did you ever do anything about that?
No, because it became apparent soon after the incident that three of the four players would be leaving the club.

The fourth guy is a young player, who I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt to, as he was probably led astray by his more senior team mates.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)