Juventuz Bar Thread (5 Viewers)

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Tomorrow during the England-Algeria game, I shall be playing the 'World Cup Drinking Game' at my friend's house, with a bottle of vodka.

What is the World Cup Drinking Game you ask? Well this is it (note this was created by English, hence the favoritism):

Basic Rules:

Drink every time the referee blows his whistle

Small drink for every goal scored by a striker

Have half a drink for every goal by a midfielder

Finish your drink for any goal by a defender

Have a small drink for every yellow card; finish your drink if any player is sent off

Whenever a free kick is given on the edge of the box, the last person to shout “Beckham” must finish their drink

Before kickoff, select a side and drink throughout their national anthem

Using the same team you have just picked, you must be drinking when ever their captain is in possession of the ball

Drinking must take place in any dead ball situation (throw-in, corners, goal kicks etc)

Finish your drink if any goals come from a free kick

During a penalty shootout, select a side and have a small drink for every penalty kick missed

Whenever the World Cup in South Africa is referred to as either “the first world cup in Africa”, or “a big step for African sport” you must finish your drink.

If anyone famous is shown when the camera pans to the crowd, finish your drink

During the second half, each player should only be referred to by their first name – drink for failures to comply

Every time the world “Golden Boot” is mentioned, the last person to shout “Pele” must finish their drink

Everytime theres a handball, last person to shout 'MARADONNA!' has a drink

Have a shot every time Hondouras or New Zealand score!

-------------------------------------

England specific:

Every time Beckham is mentioned by the commentators, the last person to touch their Achilles heel must finish their drink

Drink for every mention, or sighting, of a WaG.

Every time John Terry and captaincy are said in the same sentence, finish your drink.

Finish your drink every time there is a mention of a possible tie with either Germany, or Argentina

Every time England’s poor penalty record is mentioned, have a drink

If Capello is ever on the screen, you must drink continuously until he is off the screen again

Every time you refer to an England player, you must use the suffix “England’s finest” e.g. “Peter Crouch, England’s Finest” – punishment drink for failure to comply

Every time Rooney scores, the last person to shout, "Lionel who?" must drink

Can see myself getting fucked tomorrow to celebrate end of exams :D

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
tonite i shall be trying what is known as a mega tray. What is a mega tray you ask? It is a tray consisting of 120 shots of vodka red bull. The amount of vodka involved in these shots is equal to 1.5 litres of vodka :D gna be great haha

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
You cannot possibly drink 120 Vodka shots. Any man goes down after 30. Unless there is so little vodka in those shots you can't really call it a vodka shot.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Assuming Cutajar is a heavy drinker before he is trying that, and spacing them over five hours, at a rate of one every ten minutes, I don't think 30 would be near fatal.

50, on the other hand...

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Plus, he said the total amount equals 1.5 liters of Vodka. I know at least 20 people who can drink that in 5 hours and drink as much tomorrow, and the day after, and they day after.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)