Juventuz Bar Thread (5 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I've been into Svedka a lot recently, as per Enron's suggestion. The stuff is very good and similar in taste to Absolut, albeit 30% cheaper. That's not a bad deal at all.

Might pick up a bottle of Patron this weekend IF we manage to beat Slovenia on Friday.

That has to be a lie. There's a guy here who has been on a hunger/drinking strike for about six months and he's about to die
Good. Hopefully he does. Folks like that deserve to die.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
I don't like to mix the vodka with anything, so you could tell the difference between the good and bad one. Grey Goose just taste better when you drink straight with nothing. So I pay the extra $, and it is worth tbh.
If you like to drink vodka straight, I suggest this brand

Russian Standart Imperia

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I am rich Bi.. :D ( Dave Chapelle)

I don't like to mix the vodka with anything, so you could tell the difference between the good and bad one. Grey Goose just taste better when you drink straight with nothing. So I pay the extra $, and it is worth it tbh.
Goose on the Loose is pretty good.

Ever had a Greyhound?

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
Goose on the Loose is pretty good.

Ever had a Greyhound?
The Goose is always good, I usually cut fresh oranges and lemons, and just eat a pieace after each shot, it is amazing.

No, I haven't. Is it any good?

If you like to drink vodka straight, I suggest this brand

Russian Standart Imperia

That bottle looks good, I'll check if the nearby liquor store carry it

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
the best and the worst alcoholic drink would be "BAI JIU"..its traditional chinese alcohol starting from 10 cents to thousands of dollors
worst-HARD to push it down the throat
best-5 neat shots and u need support to talk, NO hangover the day after
:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)