Juventuz Bar Thread (6 Viewers)

Sarah

s-doLLa
Sep 26, 2007
Hey Sarah, I read YSL died, shouldn't you be out trying to drink the pain away or something? :p
My mom's over but who says I haven't been drinking the pain away! I was really down about that btw

To all you people posting pics of weird energy drinks and 7up it should be more like vodka (its the best I could do for a pic of me drinking vodka)

Buy on AliExpress.com

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
My mom's over but who says I haven't been drinking the pain away! I was really down about that btw

To all you people posting pics of weird energy drinks and 7up it should be more like vodka (its the best I could do for a pic of me drinking vodka)
Post a pic of yourself drinking Vodka.The whole forum will be in this thread.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I thought that guy was dead for years. :p

Is that straight vodka or some fruity flavoured piece of crap? I've never met a girl who drinks straight up vodka.

Sarah

s-doLLa
Sep 26, 2007
I thought that guy was dead for years. :p

Is that straight vodka or some fruity flavoured piece of crap? I've never met a girl who drinks straight up vodka.
:shocked: He is a recluse in general so I'll let this go :p

It was straight vodka because I bummed the drink off of someone else :D

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
I don't really like vodka straight, if i have a choice i mix it. On the other hand i don't mind whiskey straight with some ice.

The quickest thing to fuck you up while drinking are shots of vodka redbull :D

I usually take 3 trays(of 12 shots each) after sharing a bottle of vodka, gets me energized :D

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I'll quite happily drink Vodka or Whisky or Rum straight, provided they are of decent quality.

I can't stand low quality alcohol.

And you have just confirmed that you have terrible taste by admitting to drinking Vodka and Red Bull. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)