Juventuz Bar Thread (4 Viewers)

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Well, maybe you should consider the possibility that beer from your region sucks . :D
That is a very real possiblity:D

I only drank non-alcoholic once in my life and thought the difference was not huge, though it depends on the brand of beer I guess. But what's the point of non-alcoholic?
The point in a muslim country atleast,is that you can find it easily.You dont have to run after some illegal dealer for it.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Not a fan of Stella. It and Carling are the only lagers I won't drink.

Stella because I don't like it, Carling because they sponsor the Old Firm.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Currently hooked on green goblin cider, along with st helier pear cider, and a random beer kinda like corona called "desperados" that they serve in one bar in derby.. but whatever gets you fucked is all good surely!

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Currently hooked on green goblin cider, along with st helier pear cider, and a random beer kinda like corona called "desperados" that they serve in one bar in derby.. but whatever gets you fucked is all good surely!
desperados!!!! oh man that takes me back to a few holidays in spain

pear cider is great as well to start off a night!

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Kopparberg pear cider is fine. Affa sweet though.
If you like that try st helier - tastes exactly the same but 0.5% stronger - oh, and its cheaper to buy as well, you can get 4 for a fiver in morrisons!!

Cider seems to be the "in drink" atm - loving it, but hating the ommercial ciders with a passion. The likes of magners, bulmers, strongbow etc - don't hold a candle to the real stuff, can't beat a bit of thatchers, or westons!!

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
desperados!!!! oh man that takes me back to a few holidays in spain

pear cider is great as well to start off a night!
Wow desperados exists outside of derby :shocked: :weee:

hope to god they have it in tenerife - am gonna get blind on that stuff if they do!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)