Juventuz Awards: Most Informed Member of 2008 (3 Viewers)

Most Informed Member of 2008

• Alen

• CAPITANO

• Dule90

• Fred

• Gsol

• Mark

Results are only viewable after voting.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I didn't vote for anyone here. My choice would have been Osman or Denco, but both weren't there.

On second thought, i should have voted for myself, it would have got me of last place :D
Not to go all Jack on you, but one second I think what a compliment, the second after I realise what an insult it is in a way because your definition of informed is defined by Denco's hilariously bizzare footballing posts (puts it eloquently, man is it some hogwash).

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Him having an opinion that is different to the dominant opinion around here, doesnt take away the fact that he is well informed about football. I always enjoy reading his match reports and find him to be very well informed about all 3 big leagues of Europe.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I dont read his match reports, because like Cronios, if read someone say really ridicolous stuff like some of the things he spewed, I tend to avoid reading more of him.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Not to go all Jack on you, but one second I think what a compliment, the second after I realise what an insult it is in a way because your definition of informed is defined by Denco's hilariously bizzare footballing posts (puts it eloquently, man is it some hogwash).
Don't agree whatsoever. Perhaps this year he has gone berserk, but for numerous years he was particularly spot on and one of the better posters in my view.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I DONT know him from before. I just noticed him this year, or these months when he has been active. As you know, I havent been visiting this site for years. Only know him for the very ridicolous claims he has been making recently. Cant judge on anything else.

Though I saw some old revived thread from before we signed Camo, talking about in a Cronios-esque way of our mercato and saying what a horrible player Camo is and we are all doomed :p Didnt leave a good impression.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Camo was a pleasant surprise. I thought he was good at Verona but wasn't sure what he'd do here. I hope he didn't actually say, "we're doomed", as then that would mean Jack and the like have a case to make those jokes 24/7...

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Him having an opinion that is different to the dominant opinion around here, doesnt take away the fact that he is well informed about football. I always enjoy reading his match reports and find him to be very well informed about all 3 big leagues of Europe.
Don't agree whatsoever. Perhaps this year he has gone berserk, but for numerous years he was particularly spot on and one of the better posters in my view.
He might have a correct opinion but his attitude that he is better than everyone else makes his point invalid after reading the first sentence he posts.

Andy, you might disagree with me only because you have the same style, which is disgusting to many and sophisticated for very few.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
A lot of members here act that way, not just Denco. In this forum, if you have different opinion than the majority, you will always get dissed or mocked, this is what I learned. We have loads of examples.

Just keep saying Forza Juve, we will win the scudetto, Del Pie is the best. You will do fine here ;)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
A lot of members here act that way, not just Denco. In this forum, if you have different opinion than the majority, you will always get dissed or mocked, this is what I learned. We have loads of examples.

Just keep saying Forza Juve, we will win the scudetto, Del Pie is the best. You will do fine here ;)
Act what way? Having a different opinion is something and acting like you know much more than the others is another thing. And if this place irritates you so much why did you bother come back?

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
mocking someone for months because of his opinions is no different than what is irritating you (Denco's style). Yeah some members bores me in this forum, not the whole forum(stop putting words in my mouth).

I can have the feel to stop and start posting whenever I wish (I am not making a drama about it like you are doing), I don't feel the need to report you my reasons, if that irritates you that much, then you can fuck off!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)