Juventuz Awards: Best Poster Of 2008 (2 Viewers)

Best Poster of 2008

• Alen

• Andy

• Dominic

• Dru

• Enron

• Fred

• Jack

• Juve_red

• Martin

• Swag

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
The past winners can still be nominated in the categories they won last year. They could have a off year you know. :p
Yes, but people can still vote for them on reputation.
Even if I didn't post much in 2009 (which isn't the case :D) some might vote for me due to my posts from the past. Even if Bozi didn't make a single joke in 2009, people will vote for him due to his reputation.

That's what I was trying to avoid.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Even if I didn't post much in 2009 (which isn't the case :D) some might vote for me due to my posts from the past. Even if Bozi didn't make a single joke in 2009, people will vote for him due to his reputation.

you think these all are objective, stop being a fool, everyone picks their favorite members or the mods, you have less chance this year :p

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #229

It doesn't matter.

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    Great idea. But the winners of the previous polls shouldn't be nominated in the categories they already won in 2008.

So....
    Best Poster- Alen
    Funniest Member - Bozi
    Most Informed Member - Alen
    Best Moderator - JCK

.... Shouldn't be nominated in those particular categories where they won.

We will again have the Best newcomer category and maybe you can think of 2-3 more categories.
    nah the chances of the same people winning again are pretty slim i think,me especially given my sparsity around here recently

Best pervert.
    Best asshole.
    Best bully victim.
    Dusan
    Andy-whe he goes off on one
    AKKKKKKmedios

The past winners can still be nominated in the categories they won last year. They could have a off year you know. :p
    Bozi never has an offf day,its just that fools are too damned dumb to understand the joke

. Even if Bozi didn't make a single joke in 2009, people will vote for him due to his reputation.
    there is about as much chance of that as.........
    a- Maher remembering to say WE WON and mean Juve
    b-Andries admitting the holocaust actually may have happened
    c-Andy saying "forza Italia"
    d-Alen admitting a Croat had a bad game
    e-anyone finishing one of Cronios posts

take your pick

Agreed!! Bozi doesn't like my asshole thou :stuckup:

Maybe if I use that Anal douchen, he will? :superhapp
    dude its not that i don't like your asshole but to quote Brian Griffin "it's pretty much like throwing a sausage up a hallway"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)