Juventuz Awards: Best Poster Of 2008 (11 Viewers)

Best Poster of 2008

• Alen

• Andy

• Dominic

• Dru

• Enron

• Fred

• Jack

• Juve_red

• Martin

• Swag

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Great idea. But the winners of the previous polls shouldn't be nominated in the categories they already won in 2008.

So....
Best Poster- Alen
Funniest Member - Bozi
Most Informed Member - Alen
Best Moderator - JCK

.... Shouldn't be nominated in those particular categories where they won.

We will again have the Best newcomer category and maybe you can think of 2-3 more categories.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
It was funny while it lasted and people would probably vote till the new year. Go make it. :D
I don't think I can create polls, but i'll check through the new members (registered from December 2008 till today) to see who to nominate for the best newcomer category.

Although we all know who will win that this year.
Go Sabet go :D

P.S: Also, we will need the nominations for the other categories. Just like last year, the members will have to nominate their candidates and after 3-4 days we create the polls.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I don't think I can create polls, but i'll check through the new members (registered from December 2008 till today) to see who to nominate for the best newcomer category.

Although we all know who will win that this year.
Go Sabet go :D

P.S: Also, we will need the nominations for the other categories. Just like last year, the members will have to nominate their candidates and after 3-4 days we create the polls.
Butt Fucker is also there.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
SABSAB
ja5per
Suns
Delle Alpi
Bianconero81
Buck Futter
snake_midget
Mohad.O.A
FootieDeebo
thegutterpoet (Weedguru)
Toro_Merda

These were the most active newcomers.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #215
    The past winners can still be nominated in the categories they won last year. They could have a off year you know. :p

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #217
    New categories could be implemented this year like user most probable to get arrested or something. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)