juventus (1 Viewer)

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
People here are very harsh to one of the revelations of Italian soccer in the past few years. Frankly, Totti is the base of the NT right now and he will be at least until 2006WC. He is an amazing player and can support his teammates well. Very cheeky player and plays high quality football. His shot is actually one of my fav. the cheeky chip one. I hope miccoli learns from him and perfects his to use in games. ANywyas, i really like him, but hes not juve material. just because he doesnt fit in with juve, doesnt mean he sucks. Hes one of the best players in the world and thats a fact. Just like ronaldo, zizou and the whole bunch. They are great no matter how much you hate them.

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Nobody was rippin on Totti, most people admitted that he's a great player. The problem is, though, that most people tend not to be particularly fond of his personality, or his honesty on the pitch. :undecide:

juvesta

Sep 6, 2002
Personally i think Totti is the second most overrated player after Becks.
Can someone just highlight me a game(s) where Totti was world class.

Aug 1, 2003
i think totti did quite well against south korea for italy (gray, are u gloating.... heh)

yeah, hes good on the pitch but there are factors that would not make him a successful player in juve :

1) sensi would never sell totti to moggi in the first place
2) totti's guts sucks
3) most juve fans hate the guy

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by juvesta ] ++
Personally i think Totti is the second most overrated player after Becks.
Can someone just highlight me a game(s) where Totti was world class.
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
i think totti did quite well against south korea for italy (gray, are u gloating.... heh)
Actually, no i'm not gloating. I think Totti played awesome in that game, and I was :scared:afraid:scared: every time he got the ball. He did some great things in that game, his pull-back pass and the backheel on the right flank to name but a few. Sure, the latter example wasn't that effective in the game, but it showed his creativity and vision.

I think that's Totti's huge strength. He has great vision on the field. This allows him to pull off some very creative passes, as well as the cheeky chips he does to keepers; not many players can recognise a chance for such an effort.

I don't think Totti should have been sent off against S. Korea, and I think Italy would have won the match if he stayed on the field, because he was very threatening the 100 or so minutes. It wasn't a penalty or a dive, it was a clean tackle, and Totti was knocked over by the force of the tackle.

Aug 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

I don't think Totti should have been sent off against S. Korea, and I think Italy would have won the match if he stayed on the field, because he was very threatening the 100 or so minutes. It wasn't a penalty or a dive, it was a clean tackle, and Totti was knocked over by the force of the tackle.
:thumb:

i just remembered something though, totti and DP worked well in the azzurri team, so it might work for us :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)