Juventus (1 Viewer)

Ascension

Sep 16, 2005
I wanted to share with you my latest poem. Enjoy! :pint:

Juventus

A magic inflamed with love. Pure essence. Heart of the Juventus spirit. Gentle and peaceful freedom carried through towards an ascension into the sky.

Alessandro Del Piero, the ultimate hero. Crusader of the black and white. Determination like steel and with a sense of serenity he puts his life in danger for his eternal connection for Il Bianconeri.

Victory and the desire to prevail is the heart and soul of the club. It is never a question of if you will win, it is a question of the manner in which the glory is achieved.

11 lions take to the pitch. 12 Million Juventini inside the peninsula is praying for success. And the lions know that. They know that Bianconeri souls are out there on their side.

Victory is the outcome. No matter if it means giving yourself to the limit of exhaustion. Or if it means using the cheating aspect of life. And the cheating aspect is never a crime, it is a surrender to the idea of winning no matter what. Innocense is intact.

Forza Juventus per sempre

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Ascension

Ascension

Sep 16, 2005
  • Thread Starter #14
    Thank you all for the compliments. And yes, I did write this poem myself.

It's a gift from God. :heart2:

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

It's really nice and all but somehow it just doesn't strike me as a poem, then again I was never much into poems and stuff.

Anywho, well done.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)