Juventus Zodiac in Chinese Horoscope (1 Viewer)

desireless

Sep 16, 2003
Well...

Chinese new year has just passed, and I had nothing to do. So I calculated and check which sign does Juventus belongs to.

And since Juve was born in 1987, the sign is rooster. :D :D :D

btw I am not sure whether I am posting at the right place, so moderators please move it if you will :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
Well, so you know 1987 was the 'Year Of The Rabbit', because thats when I was born...I am just a lil bunny rabbit!

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by desireless ] ++
Well...

Chinese new year has just passed, and I had nothing to do. So I calculated and check which sign does Juventus belongs to.

And since Juve was born in 1987, the sign is rooster. :D :D :D

btw I am not sure whether I am posting at the right place, so moderators please move it if you will :D

so what does that mean

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
Formed as Newton Heath in 1878, the 'Red Devils' became Manchester United in 1902.

The first club born was the Football Club Roma (1901) to which followed in 1902 the Roman and Lazio, which had originally been born as a society of track and gymnastics in 1900, Alba (1907), Fortitudo (1908) and then Audace, Esperia, Juventus Roma.

The day after, June 7th 1927, at the house of the Commissioner of the Italian Sport Foschi, the representatives of Alba, Fortitudo and Roman, accepted the fusion for the good of roman sport, leaving out the project of Lazio. It had to be a winning operation because Alba had the public, Fortitudo the players, Roman the money. It was born this way and on that date the Associazione Sportiva Roma, even if some newspapers gave the announcement a few weeks later.

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
Formed as Newton Heath in 1878, the 'Red Devils' became Manchester United in 1902.

The first club born was the Football Club Roma (1901) to which followed in 1902 the Roman and Lazio, which had originally been born as a society of track and gymnastics in 1900, Alba (1907), Fortitudo (1908) and then Audace, Esperia, Juventus Roma.

The day after, June 7th 1927, at the house of the Commissioner of the Italian Sport Foschi, the representatives of Alba, Fortitudo and Roman, accepted the fusion for the good of roman sport, leaving out the project of Lazio. It had to be a winning operation because Alba had the public, Fortitudo the players, Roman the money. It was born this way and on that date the Associazione Sportiva Roma, even if some newspapers gave the announcement a few weeks later.
Boring, boring!!!

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/feature?id=324398&cc=3888

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
People posting perhaps? more regualry anyhow. Im having to wait for something to be said instead of trying to catch up with all the posting.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)