Juventus work on Inter Milan video (1 Viewer)

Alfio_87

Nov 21, 2005
Juventus work on Inter Milan video nasty
- February 8, 2006

Juventus are reportedly working on a DVD that shows favouritism from referees towards Inter Milan!

Tuttosport says Juve officials are working with RAI TV executives to put together the 'anti-Inter' video nasty. The move comes after high-level Inter officials suggested Juve were favoured by match officials following Sunday's controversial victory over Udinese.

The DVD highlights six games this season where Inter appear to have enjoyed the rub of the green from referees: Juve-Inter in the Supercoppa, Lazio-Inter, Siena-Inter, Inter-Parma in the Coppa Italia, Inter-Cagliari and Treviso-Inter.

Asked about the DVD this morning, Inter coach Roberto Mancini shrugged: "They're free to do what they like ..."

--------------------------------
cant wait to get my hands on this video:agree:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Byrone said:
So thats what djeli posted in italian,i'd love to see that dvd,

I hate mouthing underachieving slagging clubs like Inter. My dads a massive Interista, and for years he used to say Agnelli payed the officials which really got to me, cos its like we never get the credit we deserved if we won anything. Then there was the doping case C.L trophy 96 etc....etc....

I too wana see this dvd and show it to the ''Old boy'' (my dad) even tho hes 46. :smoke:

Stick that in your pipe and smoke it :smoke: :smoke: :smoke: :smoke:

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
I can say that I don't like the whole idea.It seems ridiculous to me.

Some months ago a Greek team did almost the same.They made a DVD with unfair decisions against them(the opposite from what we do) and everybody laughed with them...

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
tassard said:

Some months ago a Greek team did almost the same.They made a DVD with unfair decisions against them(the opposite from what we do) and everybody laughed with them...

I think its just deserved that we should go ahead cos we are being tarnished saying we're favoured by officials all the time and im getting sick of it. :disagree: But then again were bigger and better than that so we should not give them the satisfaction. :D

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
They should include Inter-AC Milan as well.. that penalty situation...horrid..
I didn't give a fuck at the time, and I guess I thought it was better if Inter beat AC, because I ALWAYS see AC as the bigger threat..

But it was still an awkward decision by the referee, in favour of the black and blue cheaters from the capital of fashion and dicksucking.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
tassard said:

I don't like it all either. It makes us look like whiners, and we essentially lend credibility to the claims by taking them seriously enough to do something like this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)