Juventus wants Seitaridis (3 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by mark77 ] ++
we'll never play a 3man D.

Seitaridis is a great RB, very good defensive-wise and good attacking. Better than Bonera, Oddo, Zebina and better defensively than Miguel, Maicon and Alves.
good point there,
i followed 4 seitaridis seasons and i can say he is really, very solid,
he, like zambro, used to play as a winger in my home town team and he was pretty good on creating.
Later on, at Panathinaikos, he had to pull back and play as a LB,
his speed made him good enough to catch up, every opponent and his exp as a winger helped him to attack very efficiently!
He was very solid and performed well in 95% of the games, pretty consistent!
he scored in his first appearance, on CL, against MAN UN,
he was essential and consistent in EURO 2004 too,
i had very few chances to watch him, in porto,
where his abilities are truly tested.
From what i ve seen i m not very impressed but the truth is that i havent seen much to say he isnt juve material.
Anyways he is better than Zebina and we should find someone better to have a solid back line, i dont know if he is the one
but i m sure that he is the only player i would choose from the GREEK NT (a team, which proved what is capable of defensively) for Juve, he could do well if he had some accommodation time and having him on the bench one year to give him this time wouldnt mind us or him at all (i personally met him and he seems an ok guy, though success may have affect him now).
i believe that since Milan is interested for him, (to make him, as the sub of Cafu for the next year and his successor if he proves to be good enough), we only did tried a bid on him, just to raise up his price a bit and make Milan's life a tad more difficult...

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
This guy doesn't quit does he?
Little puupuu, will start cryin in a few weeks time, Liverpool is the weakest team in the final 8, with PSV. No way they're gonna win.

Anyhow, Seitaridis looks pretty good, atleast at a couple of games that I've seen him in. It'd be good to have him. I don't mind playin 3-4-3 considering that Nedved can play central midfield and chase the balls.

May 30, 2004
zebina impresses me when his runs to the front work... he just snatches the ball and runs hes fast all the way up front slips it to camo camo crosses and its all jumbled back there we get a goal... zebina is very good at his position when it comes to these counter attacks as for defence he shuld prctice more on man to man his man always gets away from him... unlike thuram

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by poopoo ] ++
fuk ur self ill be back on this thread when we kick ur ass come on the liverpool thread and we will c whos talking
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
Looking at your posts so far, I must warn you that you don't look to have much of a future at these forums if you don't start showing some respect and posting something constructive
Last warning. Show some respect or you'll be banned before you can say "holy crap, we lost 4-0 at Anfield".

Your profile says that you're 27 years old; now starting acting your age and not your shoe size.

nkarelis

Jun 2, 2005
i just heard it on the radio 10 mins ago
around 5 millions
seitaridis is good guys
athletiko wants tiago and maybe seitarides have something to do as a part exchange

nkarelis

Jun 2, 2005
Giourkas Seitaridis is world class.one of th Fastest and strongest right fullback in the world. Only at 26 years of age,185cm, his best years are to come. Would love to see him play at juve.
greece 2004 euro winner..started from panathinaikos and went to athletiko after euro 2004.basic player at athletiko and greece.
hes at athletiko for 3 years. was injured this year but his fine now fully fit.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Rab you can merge nKarelis's thread with this one;

http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24851&highlight=seitaridis

I remember when the mods closed my first thread, this can be really intimidating, esp if there are no similar threads and a good reason to close, as there are, in this case,
it can be a traumatic experience though...

As for the transfer, i havent heard anything new about it, but again i dont live in Greece. I know that he only returned from his injury one month ago and he would be fit for the Euro, he is not an injury prone player, he had a problem with his Achilles tendon and that was his first injury, in the last 10 years...
His price might have dropped a bit by now, but it will soon rise up again after Euro 2008.
His agent is very unpredictable, Seitaridis had the chance to sign with Real and Milan after he won his Intercontinental cup with Porto and Euro 2004 with Greece.
I ll let you know, if i hear anything worth mentioned...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)