Juventus Vs Roma (1 Viewer)

OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #42
    Yes, I am sure it is Zetterburg. he got so fed up with the restaints at international level with Sweden that he retired early.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
    Funny man arent you Jeeks?

Then explain why to me that, alot of the time, Zlatan for the NT team has been on the bench, and less talented, but harder working strikers have played, ie. Allback and (cant remember his name) scored THAT damn equalizer that Sorensen 'dropped' to him, in the Sweden V Denmark game.

EDIT: Matias Jonsson isnt it?
    Can you post a list of the games when Zlatan was benched?

And for everybody's sake stop consolidating yourselves, swallow this big ball in your throat, Zlatan is a Juve player and he outplays Mido and the likes.

It is not respectful on your behalf to keep on critisizing a player just for the mere reason that he did not join the crap team you support - Nuff said

OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #44
    Riiiiiiiiight, and exactly when am I critizing him??? Really, because I have not said my views on this, I have only been saying what was facts, if I knew a webiste that would tell me this then I would, but I dont I'll try to find one but I dont know if I'll find one. Its got nothing to do with Mido, I think Mido is better, that is my view that I am entitled too. I dont care that Zlatan joined Juve and not Roma, you know if a team misses out on one players, they buy another just as good if not better, teams dont crumble because one player doesnt join.

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    Riiiiiiiiight, and exactly when am I critizing him??? Really, because I have not said my views on this, I have only been saying what was facts, if I knew a webiste that would tell me this then I would, but I dont I'll try to find one but I dont know if I'll find one. Its got nothing to do with Mido, I think Mido is better, that is my view that I am entitled too. I dont care that Zlatan joined Juve and not Roma, you know if a team misses out on one players, they buy another just as good if not better, teams dont crumble because one player doesnt join.

No, teams crumble because they just suck and have no discipline (danke leverkusen!:D)

OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #46
    No discipline, I'd agree with that, gotta love De Rossi, but he certainly has a vicious streak about him!

xziz

Aug 30, 2004
    from: http://www.repubblica.it/2004/j/sez...mpions_league/bayeroma/bayeroma/bayeroma.html

Roma, ancora una sconfitta ormai è fuori dall'Europa
    Roma, beaten again at this point they are out of Europe

I giallorossi affondano e finiscono la partita in nove
    The giallorossi sink and finish the game in nine

Considered this is the title of the article by Repubblica, the unofficial ASROMA press agency, I think you must feel pretty bad as giallorossa, Nicole. I would like to extend my personal condolencies for the death of ASROMA.

xziz :angel:

OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #48
    This season CL is all but over, it'll take a miracle now just to get into the European Cup, but personally I hope we dont, all we need to do is concertate 100% on Serie A, do as well as we can and get the team playing together, if we can do all that, I'd settle with not being in Europe. This could be a blessing in disguise, giving Del Neri more time to work with the players, instead of long plane flights and such around Europe!

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    No discipline, I'd agree with that, gotta love De Rossi, but he certainly has a vicious streak about him!

Ok i actually really like de rossi i admit. :p

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
    Well I also like Cassano from Roma despite of his hot-tempered behaviour recently. My liking for him is not related to the recent rumours of him at all.

OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #51
    cassano is brilliant on his day, he does need to grow up a bit, but with the whole team bar a few playing badly it is unfair to be too critical of cassano

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
    Yes, I am sure it is Zetterburg. he got so fed up with the restaints at international level with Sweden that he retired early.
    :LOL: Can't get it right... :D Per Zetterberg

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    cassano is brilliant on his day, he does need to grow up a bit, but with the whole team bar a few playing badly it is unfair to be too critical of cassano
    Ya, i also like cassano from roma, and admire mancini. But thats it really.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Erkka ] ++

:LOL: Can't get it right... :D Per Zetterberg
    It's Par Zetterberg actually. There should be an umlaut on the a as well, but I can't seem to get that, oh well..

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Sounds like some skewed opinion on the Roma Addict forum.

Juve89

The Farmer
    May 27, 2004
    October 27th 2004

Roma triumpt in Turin

Two contrasting teams met in Turin today, AS Roma after a deadful start to the season, took on Serie A's in form team, and Serie A title contenders Juventus. The game, was as expected very heated, the game was also marred by supporters trouble, in and outside the stadium with clashes between Roma fans and Juve fans.

Perfect start
    The game started off in spectular fashion as Juventus took the lead within 3 minutes, from a brilliant 30 yard striker from Del Piero, who many people in Italy believe he is starting to show that pre-98 form. However AS Roma came back quickly, latching on to a loose ball by Emerson, Totti fed Cassano, and the youngster coolly finished past Buffon.

Controvesy
    A controvertional penalty in the second half, saw Juventus regain there lead Dacourt was judge to of fouled Del Piero, who fell to the ground rather easily. Zlatan stepped up to restore the 1 goal difference. Dacourt was sent-off and AS Roma were now down to 10 men.

De Rossi inspires
    With Dacourt in the dressing room, it was AS Roma's Daniele De Rossi who took charge of the game, marshalling the centre of the pitch, outplaying and outclassing former team-mate Emerson. It was De Rossi's determination that got AS Roma there second goal of the game, scrambling through a crowd of players, De Rossi managed to pass the ball to Mido who, going around Buffon, and shooting just out of reach of the strenching Zebina scored the 4th goal of the game.

Final nail in the coffin
    It was captain Francesco Totti, combining once again with Cassano who delievered the final nail in Juve's coffin. Again it was Totti supplying the final ball to Cassano, and the youngster emphatically finished from 25 yards, before removing his shirt to reveal a t-shirt with the words 'Il Roma per sempre' on it. This ending a great day for the capital club, as De Rossi also pledge his future by signing a new 5 year deal with the club. Roma's season starts now.

NEVER GONNA HAPPEN!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)