Juventus Vs Roma (1 Viewer)

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
Well to me living in germany its not hard to pick out a german name. Its like the difference of not knowing a spanish and italian name.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
Good one Nicole, but next time make it sound a little bit more realistic.

Roma can't win with 11 players, and how the hell can they win with 10 players? :D

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
seriously this is just pointless.you can't prove a point or anything with this load of tripe.

wouldn't make so much more sense to just watch the match instead?:rolleyes:

LaPrimaJuve

Sep 27, 2004
Can someone please close fake article posts? Good for you Nicole in putting in that effort, but even if you wrote a fake article praising Juve, I'd think it was sort of a waste of time. If I were admin, you'd see this:

Thread Closed

No offence, I don't like any fake article.

Forza Juve! Abbiamo perso due punti, ma le altre perderanno tutto!!

OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #36
    Close the thread if the mods want, it doesnt matter, it was only a bit of fun, it means nothing, dont like it, dont read it, quite simple. As for Effenburg, I meant a different player, it was Par Zetterbury (I am sure of it)

He was one of Sweden's best ever players, but because he was more creativity then work-rate, he ddnt really take off with the national team and enevtally retired, same will happen with Zlatan!

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    What do you mean about the Swedes theory that you came up with?

I think it is totally wrong!!! Do you know Forsberg, he is a creative indivual star in the Swedish Hockey team, and Hockey is more popular than football in Sweden.
    Are you in Sweden to know how the people/media/critics think of Zlatan, they love it that they finally have someone like him

And if that was your definition of fun, I now understand why it is so gloomy over at your forums :D

OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #38
    Funny man arent you Jeeks?

Then explain why to me that, alot of the time, Zlatan for the NT team has been on the bench, and less talented, but harder working strikers have played, ie. Allback and (cant remember his name) scored THAT damn equalizer that Sorensen 'dropped' to him, in the Sweden V Denmark game.

EDIT: Matias Jonsson isnt it?

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
    Funny man arent you Jeeks?

Then explain why to me that, alot of the time, Zlatan for the NT team has been on the bench, and less talented, but harder working strikers have played, ie. Allback and (cant remember his name) scored THAT damn equalizer that Sorensen 'dropped' to him, in the Sweden V Denmark game.

EDIT: Matias Jonsson isnt it?
    please give us examples of the matches that Zlatan has been on the bench except when he is injured or rested........come on...........

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++

He was one of Sweden's best ever players, but because he was more creativity then work-rate, he ddnt really take off with the national team and enevtally retired, same will happen with Zlatan!
    :rofl: piece of crap, i guess Brolin wasnt a success either on the NT?, because he was technical and creative....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)