Juventus Vs Roma (1 Viewer)

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
October 27th 2004

Roma triumpt in Turin

Two contrasting teams met in Turin today, AS Roma after a deadful start to the season, took on Serie A's in form team, and Serie A title contenders Juventus. The game, was as expected very heated, the game was also marred by supporters trouble, in and outside the stadium with clashes between Roma fans and Juve fans.

Perfect start
The game started off in spectular fashion as Juventus took the lead within 3 minutes, from a brilliant 30 yard striker from Del Piero, who many people in Italy believe he is starting to show that pre-98 form. However AS Roma came back quickly, latching on to a loose ball by Emerson, Totti fed Cassano, and the youngster coolly finished past Buffon.

Controvesy
A controvertional penalty in the second half, saw Juventus regain there lead Dacourt was judge to of fouled Del Piero, who fell to the ground rather easily. Zlatan stepped up to restore the 1 goal difference. Dacourt was sent-off and AS Roma were now down to 10 men.

De Rossi inspires
With Dacourt in the dressing room, it was AS Roma's Daniele De Rossi who took charge of the game, marshalling the centre of the pitch, outplaying and outclassing former team-mate Emerson. It was De Rossi's determination that got AS Roma there second goal of the game, scrambling through a crowd of players, De Rossi managed to pass the ball to Mido who, going around Buffon, and shooting just out of reach of the strenching Zebina scored the 4th goal of the game.

Final nail in the coffin
It was captain Francesco Totti, combining once again with Cassano who delievered the final nail in Juve's coffin. Again it was Totti supplying the final ball to Cassano, and the youngster emphatically finished from 25 yards, before removing his shirt to reveal a t-shirt with the words 'Il Roma per sempre' on it. This ending a great day for the capital club, as De Rossi also pledge his future by signing a new 5 year deal with the club. Roma's season starts now.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Riggggghhhhhhhhtttttttt :rolleyes:

One major misstake tho: Zlatan would have never taken that penalty, DP always takes our penalties.

The other major misstake: Roma winning :rofl:

A draw would have been somewhat beliavable, but a Roma win... hardly.

OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #4
    It was only a bit of fun you know, and a little thing here.

When Sweden played (I think it was China) and there was a penalty for the final goal, Zlatan took the ball off designated Penalty kicker Kim Kallstrom, and scored the goal, no-on celebrated with him!

OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #7
    :sob: took me ages to write that and no-one has said it was good :down:

OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #9
    ++ [ originally posted by ShevaKakaNesta ] ++
    Hahahha what year was this in???

that would of been funny seeing that happening but yeah zlatan aint that good at penaltys Euro 2004 is an example missed there :D
    It would of been funny to see Zlatan celebrating on his own!

OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #11
    Emerson you dont understand do you? In Sweden, players are told that it is better to be apart of a team, instead of there own individual brilliance, it also explains why players like Effenburg (sp?) retired so early. So, what Zlatan did wasnt in the teams interest, thats why not celebrated with him. Another case of Zlatan, not being good for team spirit!

Zlatanfan

Oct 12, 2004
    Complete bull shit what you're saying right now. I am supporter of ajax amsterdam for whole my life. I visit many matches of this club and i know a lot of this club. Especially zlatan is a player which it's good for the team. It's a player which can let a team play a better match. this in contrast with mido: he's more an individualist

And not good for team spirit: When you're throwing a scissor in the direction of your teammate, that's good for team spirit. No offence btw

OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #16
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatanfan ] ++
    sorry nicole
    It wasn't meant like that
    ^_~ Its okay, I was only playing around, although you know.

Roma IS going to win, Juve and there 5000 fans, are going to be outnumbered in there own stadium!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    What's with all these fake stories? It might have been funny the first time but now its pointless and getting old.

And yeah we'll see who really wins this time.

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    You have nothing better to do with your spare time???

:loser:

Steffan effenberg is a german player.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)