Juventus VS Palermo (1 Viewer)

Geof

May 14, 2004
Juve89 said:
Very nice pictures Geof! it must have been an experience for life:)
yeah, well... I wouldn't travel 5000km just for that, but if you're somewhere close (I drove 3hours to get there) you must do it. it's too late for the old delle alpi, but the matches at the communale (olimpico?) will be special. And of course the new stadium will be a must see

Buy on AliExpress.com

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
That's something really awesome. This is info about them from here that got me excited at the time. I tell that to people to show there are some very passionate Juve fans, I think it's amazing. :agree:

http://bianconeri.tripod.com/fans.html

Even if they were founded in 2001, Bruxelles Bianconera are one of the newest additions to La Curva Scirea. These guys from Belgium travel all around Europe to support their beloved team. There ain't many Juventus fans who travel more miles than these ultras. Bruxelles Bianconera have made theirself a name among the Juventus fans and are now well respected. They are particularly known for what they did to get a Heysel memorial. Bruxelles Bianconera have sections in Brussels, Charleroi, Mons, Liege and Luxembourg. In the 2004-2005 season Bruxelles Bianconera positioned their banner in the first level of La Curva Scirea, together with their friends from Nucleo and Noi Soli. In the 2005-2006 season Bruxelles Bianconera and Nucleo have moved to the third level of La Curva Scirea.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)