Juventus Vs. Milan Facebook (1 Viewer)

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
I don't really know if there is another topic about this but hopefully one of the Mods will arrange it if there is a problem.

The thing is that tonight I was randomly navegating in my Profile in facebook, and suddenly I realized that there was something wrong: in the battle Juve Fans Vs Milan Fans, we were beeing destroyed...I became a little nervous and I told to my self - "Don't worry, it's just a Mistake hehe", but no...It was real.
"How can this be F***ing posible if Juventus is the Italian team with most fans in the World?" - I silently thought.

I went to Wikipedia to confirm if I was right, maybe I was wrong all this years and Juventus doesn't really have many fans. I found this:

http://www.repubblica.it/2007/08/sezioni/sport/calcio/tifo-contro/tifo-contro/tifo-contro.html

I was right...

In facebook there are 26,639 Juve Fans and 40,177 Milan Fans. I think that we all Juventuz Members should do something about it. I can't believe we are loosing for almost 14 thousand fans. I hope this can encourage all of us to accept the great challenge and show the World that we really are the most beloved team in Italy and the most loved Italian team in the World. We deserve it...juventus deserve it.

Thank you,

Jose

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Thread moved.

I've had that app. for some time now and I was thinking the same. Something just doesn't add up. I doubt there's anything we can do about it though...or if it matters for that matter :p

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005
I have that app too and I can't believe that we are being destroyed by Milan (at least, Italy is destroying France)

OP
Juve_25

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
  • Thread Starter #5
    Thread moved.

I've had that app. for some time now and I was thinking the same. Something just doesn't add up. I doubt there's anything we can do about it though...or if it matters for that matter :p
    Thanks for moving it.

I don't know, I think maybe there are some people that doesn't even know that app exist. At least let's make Juventuz members add it :weee:

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
    I don't really know if there is another topic about this but hopefully one of the Mods will arrange it if there is a problem.

The thing is that tonight I was randomly navegating in my Profile in facebook, and suddenly I realized that there was something wrong: in the battle Juve Fans Vs Milan Fans, we were beeing destroyed...I became a little nervous and I told to my self - "Don't worry, it's just a Mistake hehe", but no...It was real.
    "How can this be F***ing posible if Juventus is the Italian team with most fans in the World?" - I silently thought.

I went to Wikipedia to confirm if I was right, maybe I was wrong all this years and Juventus doesn't really have many fans. I found this:

http://www.repubblica.it/2007/08/sezioni/sport/calcio/tifo-contro/tifo-contro/tifo-contro.html

I was right...

In facebook there are 26,639 Juve Fans and 40,177 Milan Fans. I think that we all Juventuz Members should do something about it. I can't believe we are loosing for almost 14 thousand fans. I hope this can encourage all of us to accept the great challenge and show the World that we really are the most beloved team in Italy and the most loved Italian team in the World. We deserve it...juventus deserve it.

Thank you,

Jose
    if facebook gangs are that much of a concern then i suggest that you log off your computer and join a real gang

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
    I still have that application.Ive never bothered checking the numbers though,and i wouldnt either.But screw that.Champions League picks is the best football application there is.

And all you Facebookers,post on the Champions League picks community and throw shit at ManUtd fans.There's a whole army of them there,ever so confident about their victory tonight.

Aug 1, 2003
    I have the application and;

1. I dont really care about the numbers;
    2. i have loads of friends who claim to 'like milan' and added the application but doesnt know anything about pre-kaka/champions league milan, hell they cant even name milan's current first 11.

doesnt matter really. you'd know that those juve numbers are real because we stuck by them at their lowest, we'll see how famous milan is after their failures. it's just how football is - filled with glory hunters

OP
    Juve_25

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
  • Thread Starter #20
    Camilo Barbosa is one person I know. Do you go to UNIMET?
    I don't know him. No, I go to USB, an engineer university. UNIMET is a private university, is a good university but not as much as USB ;) Nevertheless, almost all my friends go to UNIMET

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)