Juventus vs. Fiorentina in Toronto, May 25 (2 Viewers)

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
Juventus-Fiorentina Events

We just received word from the promoter of the Juventus-Fiorentina events that the tickets for the Gala to be held on Monday, May 24th are
$250 each. Included in that that price is a ticket to the May 25th game.
This is the only way that the Gala tickets are being sold.

You can purchase Gala tickets by e-mailng [email protected] or calling the Club Headquarters at 905-856-0929and leaving a message.

Hope to see you all there!

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Juventus-Fiorentina Events

We just received word from the promoter of the Juventus-Fiorentina events that the tickets for the Gala to be held on Monday, May 24th are
$250 each. Included in that that price is a ticket to the May 25th game.
This is the only way that the Gala tickets are being sold.

You can purchase Gala tickets by e-mailng [email protected] or calling the Club Headquarters at 905-856-0929and leaving a message.

Hope to see you all there!
so, if I already bought my ticket, I'm shit outta luck ???

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
Update email just received:

JUVENTUS CLUB DOC TORONTO

The promoter has just informed us that the Juventus-Fiorentina
Gala-only tickets can be purchased for $200 each. They can be ordered by calling the Club or e-mailing [email protected]. They can be picked up at the Club Headquarters at 90 Winges Rd. in Woodbridge this weekend or during the week. You can call 905-856-0929 to confirm that the Club is open when you are planning on picking up. Please note that all tickets must be picked up and paid for by Friday, May 14th. Tickets for this event are going fast and those that are not sold must be redistributed to other people.

Yes, Del Piero is coming!

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006

Gala-only tickets can be purchased for $200 each. They can be ordered by calling the Club or e-mailing [email protected]. They can be picked up at the Club Headquarters at 90 Winges Rd. in Woodbridge this weekend or during the week. You can call 905-856-0929 to confirm that the Club is open when you are planning on picking up. Please note that all tickets must be picked up and paid for by Friday, May 14th. Tickets for this event are going fast and those that are not sold must be redistributed to other people.

:weee:

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002

where is the gala being held ??

Joey Jokes

Feb 17, 2009

Do you know what time the gala is, or when the players will be arriving so I can snap some pics? ;)

OP
DudebuD

DudebuD

Jul 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #71
    and the squad...

Manninger, De Ceglie, Grosso, Grygera, Legrottaglie, Zebina, Candreva, Salihamidzic, Diego, Amauri, Del Piero, Paolucci, Trezeguet. Aggregati alla squadra anche i due centrocampisti Primavera Luca Belcastro e Luca Marrone e giocatori in prestito da altre squadre: Francesco Bardi (portiere – Livorno), Alessandro Bernardini (difensore – Livorno), Goncalo Jardim Brandao (difensore – Siena), Albin Ekdal (centrocampista – Siena), Simone Padoin (centrocampista – Atalanta).

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
    May 26, 2009
    I got my Ticket to Toronto and the match ticket. I should be there Tuesday @ 2 pm, 6 hours before the match. I would love to know which hotel the team is staying at, and the practice time and location

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)