Juventus vs. Fiorentina in Toronto, May 25 (1 Viewer)

OP
DudebuD

DudebuD

Jul 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #47
    flares...might just get us kicked out...but uh.... the serbs managed to get away with it in 2004 vs italy in that friendly

Max

Jul 15, 2003
    Yeah, flares get you kicked out. :D

I'd imagine the pro-Anglo Canadian media would feed on that: "Fans of Italy's Juventus FC, the club embroiled in a match-fixing scandal just 4 years ago, were arrested for firing flares in Roger's Centre on Tuesday." We need them to come back again.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    flares...might just get us kicked out...but uh.... the serbs managed to get away with it in 2004 vs italy in that friendly
    that was 2005, and the Serb fan got kicked out for doing it....along with many others for starting fights amongst themselves in the stands

OP
    DudebuD

DudebuD

Jul 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #58
    got some info for ya'll

so the Gala is at the Terrace Banquet Hall

tickets seem to be quite pricey because the people i talked to were selling a package.. $250 for section 133 seats and that includes tickets to the gala as well. So about $165 for the gala and $85 for the ticket because they had bought 1000 tickets.

phat

May 1, 2010
    got some info for ya'll

so the Gala is at the Terrace Banquet Hall

tickets seem to be quite pricey because the people i talked to were selling a package.. $250 for section 133 seats and that includes tickets to the gala as well. So about $165 for the gala and $85 for the ticket because they had bought 1000 tickets.
    I have tickets to the game and I'm extremely interested in this Gala. If you can give me some info on where to buy tickets I'm in.

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
    Here's the email I got.

JUVENTUS CLUB DOC TORONTO

The Juventus Club DOC Toronto is excited to announce that we have been supplied with the a block of tickets for the Juventus vs Fiorentina game to be played on Tuesday, May 25, 2010 in Toronto. The tickets are in section 112 and they are $88 each.

In order to purchase your tickets, you must either:

- call the Club Headquaters at 905-856-0929 and leave a message stating how many tickets you want
    - you will receive a call back confirming your order and when to pick up at the Club Headquaters
    - e-mail [email protected] stating how many tickets you want
    - you will receive an e-mail back confirming your order and when to pick up at the Club Headquaters

Please note:
    - We ask you to be patient as we will send back confirmations as soon as we can but they will most likely take place in the evening.
    -Tickets must be paid for in cash.
    -There are enough tickets to go around so please don't panic and don't make duplicate phone calls or send duplicate e-mails.

People purchasing game tickets are also eligible for a discount on the Juventus-Fiorentina Gala to be held on Monday,
    May 24, 2010 (see below).

The Juventus Club DOC Toronto also announces the Juventus-Fiorentina Gala to be held on Monday, May 24, 2010. The Gala will include meal, open bar, entertainment and a Meet & Greet with the players.

Members can purchase (1) game ticket and (1) gala ticket together for $250.
    To purchase game and gala tickets, the same procedure as above applies.

At this moment we have no price confirmation on purchasing only Gala tickets (we can estimate that they will be between $175-$210) but you can still order them the same way you would order game tickets.

Right now this is all the information that we have.

The Juventus Club DOC will keep you updated with information as it becomes available to us.

We hope that you all take this opportunity to attend them game and gala and show your soccer spirit!

FORZA JUVE!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)