Juventus vs. Fiorentina in Toronto, May 25 (2 Viewers)

DudebuD

Jul 6, 2007
Martedi 25 maggio (alle ore 20 locali), Juventus e Fiorentina si affronteranno al Rogers Center di Toronto, come comunica una nota della società viola.

Per la Fiorentina sarà la seconda amichevole canadese: il 23 maggio a Montreal i gigliati giocheranno contro la formazione locale Impact, che milita nel campionato Ussf Second Division del Nord America.

----------------------------------

On May 25 Juve will be in toronto to play at the Rogers Centre vs. Fiorentina according to Fiorentina's official website...

http://it.violachannel.tv/dettaglio-ultimora/items/tournee-in-canada-fiorentina-juventus-a-toronto.html

for all those in Southern Ontario, YOU SHOULD ALL BE IN ATTENDANCE!!!

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
DudebuD

DudebuD

Jul 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #8
    like previously posted, on sale tomorrow at 10...

we gonna go as a group and put on a show? :D

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
    The 25th of May is my birthday... but I'm going to be in Prague, so no Juventus V. Fiorentina for me. Motherfuck!

Have fun at the game, people. Take lots of pictures...

Max

Jul 15, 2003
    I just bought my ticket section 132 row 11, right behind the benches.
    It would be nice to meet with you guys at the game
    Bought mine too: Section 111, Row 13. Nobody wanted to pay $99 for a ticket, so I'm by myself. :cry:

Are you alone too? Oh, by the way, how are you getting there? Are you going to take the GO Train or drive? I can probably get a car that day too, if anyone needs a ride or wants to carpool from the States.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)