Juventus VS Atalanta (2 Viewers)

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by respaul ] ++
Camo had a good game bringing a hint of creativity back to our mid and linking well with the front trio.... Maybe a better alternative to zam!!!

++[originally posted by juvelover]++
do u mean better than zambrotta ?? if u do that's mean u didn't see how zambrotta play
Right... so I havent seen zam play cause i feel camo is a better option!!!!

Give me a break... I have seen every official game he has ever played for juve... and yes he is a good player... but imo camo offers more of what the team needs!!!!!!
In zam we have a wide player that cant cross, has no pace, weak dribbling skills, is relatively selfish and cant defend!!
Camo does all these things better and brings more to the team.
Its strange that outside of juve fans most do not rate zam at all... I wonder why??

Fresi... Quality display from this talented young man.... and what a strike!!!! fantastic!!!

how come young man he is 29 years old
Well sorry for not being a teeny bopper who beleives life ends at 25.... sorry but to me 29 is young..... and i feel sorry for anyone that doesnt think so cause your gonna live out two thirds of your life thinking your old!!

Salas... Dissapointing.... gave nothing.....showed nothing.... Do better next time, We all know he is better than that!!

be fair , he tried hard and very hard , he created 2 chances at least and the third goal started with salas effort
Salas did nothing!!! and please dont give him credit for the goal... it was nothing to do with him.... even nedved(who played far more of a part) doesnt deserve credit as it was jus picked out of a mess!!

Buy on AliExpress.com
Sep 16, 2002
Hi All, thanks for the welcome.

Respaul,

You're right, Fresi should take credit for the goal, however the origins of that goal came from Salas' holding up of the ball while throwing in a few moves to heel the defender, and making a precise pass back toward the top of the area to Nedved. Nedved then somehow layed it off to Fresi, who with a magical strike buried it like Tacch could only dream. It was a very nice goal with passing in the goal mouth, something Italian teams are not known very much for. It's great having four different strikers with such different characteristics, plus Zalayeta.

Forza Juve!!!

juvelover

Jul 13, 2002

In zam we have a wide player that cant cross, has no pace, weak dribbling skills, is relatively selfish and cant defend!!
Anybody agree with respaul :confused::confused:

he is the best right side flanker in italy ( italian players ) , he can handle the whole side defending and attacking ( remember last worldcup ) the right side was perfect and the left side sucks , korea scored thier goal when zambrotta was injured ( idoubt if that korean crossed the ball if zambrotta was there) , selfish :confused: because he likes to shoot on goal :confused: i wonder what was your opinion if he scored these shots :confused::confused:

++ [ originally posted by respaul ] ++Camo does all these things better and brings more to the team.
Its strange that outside of juve fans most do not rate zam at all... I wonder why??
++ [ originally posted by Juventissimo ] ++

P.S. Camo is by far a better player than Zambrotta, with time he'll convince everyone...

Camo can do better :confused::confused:

guys ,, juve brought Camo as back up for zambrotta not a replacement :confused: and about camo i didn't say that he isn't good , am saying that he can't match the standars of zambrotta , day's will prove if u are right or me and by the end we are looking for the best for the team .

Well sorry for not being a teeny bopper who beleives life ends at 25.... sorry but to me 29 is young..... and i feel sorry for anyone that doesnt think so cause your gonna live out two thirds of your life thinking your old!!

bieng old in real life is a thing and bieng old player is tottaly another thing !!
in your standards of evalauting ages by the logical thing that u said above am trying to find where is maradona now ,, isn't he the best player ever and he is really young ,,,, just 42 years old !!!

Salas did nothing!!! and please dont give him credit for the goal... it was nothing to do with him.... even nedved(who played far more of a part) doesnt deserve credit as it was jus picked out of a mess!!

at least he was running trying to prove himself and that is fair enough with me :confused:

P.S.: we are discussing our opinions and i hope that is no bad feelings :D

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
I have said it many time and i will continue to say it whether it confuses you or not but Zambrotta is not as good as how i read upon here.

I have stated in many threads what Pau said about Zamby, as he is not quick, dribbling skills very average, crossing appalling and for someone who likes to shoot, his scoring record is very poor, last term he managed just one serie A goal, no goal in Cl league and 1 goal in coppa Italia

You say if he his attempts had scored from his attempts well if i was missing something i would have been a girl so thats a mute point.

What attacking and defending does he do, yes he tries his best but there are sometimes that just effort is not enuff, u need quality which he lacks

I have seen Camo while he was playing for Verona and he has quality but well we have to see if he can bring consistency to his play and if he can then he is a better alternative

juvelover

Jul 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++

I have seen Camo while he was playing for Verona and he has quality but well we have to see if he can bring consistency to his play and if he can then he is a better alternative

i hope so , but i cant see him more than average player and i saw verona's matches last year and the best thing he did when he scored againest chievo as i remember

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I saw the highlights this morning,and Del Piero's second goal was class. Nice goal from Fresi,good overall performance from DP (nice run),the midfield wasn't bad...Camo played pretty well from what I've heard,Tacchi and Baiocco were very average,but not bad..Di Vaio tried,got quite a few chances but has to be less selfish (I saw an occasion which he could have passed to an unmarked Del Piero but instead opted to go for glory). Salas wont be winning a starting place with performances like that..Hopefully Zalayeta sees some play in the future.

hoshi

Sep 2, 2002
++ [ originally posted by juvemania ] ++
hello all
i'm new here
i just wanna know will anyone post the complete match of juventus?
thank you
hey, welcome :)
it's unlikely the whole match will be online on video, if that's what you mean - but there are videos of good bits floating around :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)